The Kidnap

When I woke up I was in this dark room I went to go feel the cut on the back of my head but I couldn't something was holding me back it was loud and it sounded like metal agianst a brick wall. My hands where chained up to the wall it was cold I looked around I saw nothing. Cage, I thought I didn't know where cage was, I was looking still nothing. I moved my hip and I hit something that felt like a body I started getting terrified. I looked bye my hip and there Cage was. I took a breath of relief but still didn't know where I was. I looked at me feet and they had no socks or shoes on, Where did my stuff go? I thought, "Cage" I whispered to make sure he wasn't dead, he looked up at me and licked my face. Thank god he didn't do anything to my dog. A loud crash happened and then the chains where undone, my hands feel right down next to my body. I looked at my wrists and saw they where both bleeding I looked up and it was still very dark. I put Cage in my lap and hugged him for about an hour.
I set Cage to the side of me again and got up to see pitch black. It can't be that easy to escape, I thought so I ran and there where grey rusty bars that looked like prison bars. I looked around out of the prison bars and I couldn't see anything. This jail cell is huge, I thought I turned around to go back to Cage and something grabbed me by the neck and the lights turned on. I struggled to get what ever was joking me off of me. I put my hands on my neck and grabbed what it felt like a scarf. I pulled the scarf forward making who or whatever that was run into the bars and fall asleep. I looked around the now bright room and turned to see what that was but no one and nothing was there. I was very confused I went to my dog while watching my step. I saw a pink bed with a bed stand next to it with a lamp that was on, I saw my shoes and socks at the end of the bed like this was my home. But when I looked to the side there was bars like a jail cell. I didn't know what to think, I looked at Cage who was sniffing around the bed and knocked over something. "My bag" I squeal, "Good boy!!"I rubbed his head. I opened my back pack to see only a few pieces of food and my wallet I checked my wallet all my money was still there. Why wouldn't he take my money? I thought, I got up and looked around then a loud noise that scarred me and I went flying backward on the bed. I grabbed cage and quickly hide under the bed. I saw the bars slightly move open nobody walked in, then I hear a mans voice that said "follow the hall way." I couldn't see how this man could have got in the room I mean I didn't take my eyes off of the door way. "Go now or get punished" so I rolled out from under the bed with Cage and quickly put on his leash and ran out of the cell and looked both ways. One way was brick wall and the other was a hall way. "I'm guessing this is the hall way I have to follow?"I said to Cage I looked down at him and said, "No matter what we will always be together!" I crouched down to his level and kissed his head. I started walking down the dark hall way, I didn't see anything until this bright light showed up in what it looked like a cafeteria.

No body was in this cafeteria but me and Cage, It looked like how I would get hot lunch at school. Except when I went up there, there was two plates to chose from both had a little paper. I chose the blue plate that had steak mashed potato and three cookies I also picked up both papers. Then before I went to sit down I saw a drink vending the options where, Pink Sobe, Water, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, and Power ade. As I was in the middle of eating I gave some of my food to cage. Then my chair socked my ass, I got up and then I heard someone or something running toward me. I picked up Cage and ran back to where ever I woke up in the hall way got longer the person was getting faster. 

Was this it was I gonna die???