The Deal

*WARNING THIS IS VERY DETAILED DO NOT READ WHEN PARENTS AROND* When the crash happened Thomas and I where both up on the edge of the bed Cage started barking. I looked at Thomas and he looked at me. A tall guy walked in the room and took me I started screaming and kicking trying to warn Thomas. There was a guy behind Thomas that covered his mouth and Thomas passed out. I was trying to not let him take me out of the room I was terrified with fear. I put my feet on each end of the door way so they couldn't get me out of the room. The stepped back and squeezed me tighter I stayed strong. I was now screaming bloody murder, I bite his arm and he dropped me Cage was already out the room I booked it to the cafeteria. I saw a door I quickly ran to it pounding on it before I could open it my world went black.
I woke up I was in a dark room and my cloths where off all of them Cage was nowhere to be seen I heard heavy foot steps walking closer to me. I felt the bed sink my hands and feet where chained, "SHIT!" I yelled I scared the person that was on the bed and he quickly got on me. I screamed in horror, "THOMAS!!!" I yelled and a glove covered my mouth I felt his naked body on mine. I could hear Cage wining and barking in the back, I bite his finger and quickly removed his hand. "Get off of me help THOMAS!!" He tried to kiss me but I head butted him it hurt me way more than him. I felt something then my virginity was gone. Then a scream came in and hit the guy off of me, "Callie" I sat there crying and let him unchain me. When I was back in the other room with Cage and Thomas I crawled up in a bawl and stared off into the distance my life is never gonna get better. Just then the bed creaked down as if someone sat down Thomas sat on my bed and I could just feel his eyes staring at me. "I'm sorry!" His voice was shaky like he was crying i sniffed trying to stop my runny nose because that is what happens when i cry a lot. He put his hand on my shoulder and I flinched forward. "It's not your fault!" I said back i sat up trying to forget but I couldn't. He looked at me with sadness and I looked at him the same way. he leaned forward for a hug and damn did i need that hug. We hugged for a good 20 minutes and I felt like he was my boyfriend. When we stopped hugging we both when back to sleep with Cage in the middle. 

I woke up the next morning and break fast was made and on Thomas's bed with two notes. 

Callie,

 I'm really sorry for what he did to you and Thomas I told him to leave you be to stay out of the darkness and be the man in the light but he chose dark. I told him shes just a little girl she don't deserve it, what have I done to you. He took off his mask and it was a man I thought I would never have to see again. He looked me striaght into my eyes and said, you are gonna fall in love with the wrong guy hes not gonna treat you right, then your gonna die and from the world above or bellow you will watch your daughter suffer from the man you called yours. Shes gonna run away you will try everything to stop her but she won't listen and fall right into my arms she will and i will  keep her and a boy i know she will love and he will love her and they will fall in love but then something happens to someone not Thomas but something will happen. They will suffer great pain and then as my plan will fall into place she will be mine to keep not the man you once loved shes mine now! He is crazy it is your brother, I didn't tell you, you had a brother because I know you would want to meet him and his plan will go perfectly as planned but I love you Callie and don't go home!!

Love,

Mommy

A couple tears rolled down my face as my appetite  faded in a blink of an eye. Thomas looked at me and watched my reaction to mine if mine was like this whos was him from? "Who is it from?" he asked, i looked at him as another tear was coming, 

My mom.