Dear Connor

There he was pushing me on the swings at the park as a child. Smiling and laughing, thats how ill always remember him. Next memory; him coming into my class to help out, he was always a great helper. I remember watching all of his sports games and cheering him on. Although he was four years older then me, we were still best friends. He was a senior my freshmen year of high school. I fell in love with him then. Because of our age group and school activities we had different friends. But he knew everyone. He was my teachers aid in gym that year. Oh my god i hated gym. honestly when it came to anything more then walking i was lazy, and ten pounds underweight. Connor usually made me work out because he knew i didnt like it, and it ment every other girl in class wasnt going gaga over him while he was helping them out. Connor was the most popular guy at school. But everytime someone asked him out, he always said he had a girl. If we were such good friends then why didnt i ever get to meet her?

I thought he would have trusted me with that. We started dating my jr year of high school i was sixteen going on seventeen and he was twenty going on twenty-one he was a college sophmore and was double majoring i was so proud of him. We did everything together, mind you we always did anyway. He proposed to me on christmas eve while we watched the sunset on the beach.

Two weeks before his birthday he went camping. it was a week long trip and one that we've been together on, i wasnt worried at all, he knew it, and he was going with some friends, he was in good hands. Two days before he was supposed to arrive back, i got a call from his brother Cam. now Camron was a year younger then Connor and was in the army, i hadnt seen Cam in years. I'll always remember that phone call. "hey cam sorry i almost missed your call i just got home, left my phone home today, whats up?" "Hello Ari can i talk to you about Connor?" "yeah of course you can, if your trying to get ahold of him, hes camping again, he'll be back wed so trying calling him that night" "thanks but thats not it, can you sit down please" "ok im on my bed"

"there was an accident..." "is he ok? what hospital is he in, when can i go visit?" "Ari, Connor didnt make it, hes dead, he died on first impact" "Cam that cant be right, he said he'd be back, please tell me your joking" "ari i wish i was i just identified his body, i thought you should be next to know, you were almost his next of kin, im sorry for your loss" i cried. "Cam thanks but its your loss too, let me know if i can do anything to help please" "i will, he had on the band do you want it?" "can i switch his with mine, i want his, but i think he should be carrying mine then, i dont want both, i want him to know ill always love him, and we'll meet again so we can switch" "whatever you want lil sis"