Chapter 22- "My last goodbye."

This chapter is dedicated to sulkenli because she made a sick freaking new cover for this story, and I didn't even ask for it. THATS HOW MUCH SHE ROCKS okay so I love all of you and enjoy this chapter!! :) xoxoxox

___________________________________________________________

"Nice clothes." Harry's morning voice said from behind me as he entered the living room from his bedroom. I've been sitting on his couch for about an hour with a cup of coffee in hand as I've waited for him to wake up, but I've also just been taking in his apartment. I've been in it before but it never ceases to amaze me. It's absolutely beautiful.

"Thanks, I was thinking about keeping the sweatpants. They're really comfy." I joked.

"First you sneak out of my bed this morning, and then you plan to steal my clothes? What am I going to do with you?" He teased back with his bare back facing me as he made himself a cup of coffee as well.

"Wake up earlier and get me new clothes?" I suggested as he sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder so that he could pull me close to him.

"Can't make any promises about the first one but new clothes is something I can do."

"What? No, I wasn't serious, I don't want you to buy me new clothes. You've done so much for me already." I sunk even deeper into him.

"Well, you deserve pampering considering everything you've been through." He planted a soft kiss on my temple, serving as enough of a distraction for him to take my coffee out of my hand and place it on the table. Then, in one swift motion that I was way too tired to see, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "So, come on, let's get our lazy asses moving!"

I didn't even bother squirming out of his grasp.

Four hours and 7 shopping bags later, Harry and I were being escourted out of the closest mall by two security guards. The one on my side was pulling me by the arm he had wrapped around my shoulders for protection, making me feel incredibly small, but in reality, my hand firmly being held by Harry's was the only protection that I felt I needed. 

The longer we were outside, trying to find our car in the parking lot, the bigger the crowd of girls surrounding us seemed to get. I could tell Harry wished that he had just called someone to drive us here and drive us home so they could've just met us at an exit of the building for a quick escape, but I honestly didn't mind. I mean yeah, the way girls were throwing themselves at us (well, Harry) was a little overwhelming, especially by the way security struggled to fight them off, but I just had to put myself in their position. I've never been a fangirl so-to-say, but since becoming friends with Harry, I've seen how much he means to all his fans. I just want to stop and tell them how much they all mean to him as well and how thankful I am that he has all of them, but by the way security's pushing me and the way even Harry himself is pulling on my hand, I can tell we won't be stopping for anything. 

We finally make it into the car and I look out the window to see our security being joined by others to try and hold off the screaming girls, the majority of them holding up their phones for pictures at this point. As we pull away, Harry checks to make sure I'm alright.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good." I assure him.

"Alright, good. I was worried, some of the fans can get a bit... violent at times. We've all had our body parts pulled at and clothes torn and all that stuff, so I just wanted to make sure they didn't do the same to you."

"Nah, I'm alright. Body parts and clothes in tact." I joke, making him chuckle. 

"So what did you think? Of the fans, I mean."