Chapter 8- "Do you trust me, Harry?"

*HARRY's POV*

I paced around my well-decorated bedroom in my expensive flat. I always find that when I'm really frustrated, like in this current moment, the best thing for me to do is just lay down and force myself to sleep. Otherwise, I'd either drink myself into oblivion at a bar or rock someone hard in the face and continue to create a bad reputation for myself. I'd rather do neither, obviously. Sleep is such a calming thing, and the only thing that can calm me at a time like this.

How? How does someone, especially some random nobody, mess with my head and trick me like this? What the hell is her problem? And the biggest question- why? Why do this to me? Why do this to anyone! I laughed to myself. What made me possibly put any trust in her? She was a complete stranger to me.

Well, let's begin with the fact that she somehow knew that you had a dead twin brother, and let's end it with how she even knew his name.

I yelled at my subconscious because I knew it was right and sighed. This girl was making me go insane, and right now, sleep was what I found I needed most anyway as my eyelids began to feel heavy. I teared off all of my clothes, except for my boxers, and climbed into my comfortable bed. There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed while on tour. This was one of the many reasons why London was my favorite stop on the European leg of the tour- so I could finally be reunited with my real home again.

Surprisingly and happily, this thought left a smile on my face as I couldn't control myself any longer and drifted off into a heavy sleep. 

"How could you do this to me?" 

"Come on, Penny, don't be mad."

"Why shouldn't I be mad? You just made me look like a fool down there!" The brunette screamed at her glowing friend.

"He didn't fully trust you, Penny! I can't show myself to anyone who doesn't fully trust you! I don't know why that's the case, but it is and there's nothing I can do about it!" He yelled back at her, ending their argument. She sighed and sat down on the bed behind her, putting her head in her hands.

"Well he's definitely not trusting me anymore, let alone seeing me ever again. That's the last thing that boy wants to do now." She whined, her tone softer and defeated.

"But he has to! He's part of the task, he has to be, and without him, we'll never be able to fulfill it! I'll be stuck here forever." He frowned. She layed back against her headboard and gestured for him to do the same, so he did. She would've rested her head on his shoulder or hugged him to comfort him, but she couldn't. No matter how normal he seemed to her, he was still a ghost and always will be. And you can't touch a ghost.

"You won't be, Harvey, I won't let that happen. You'll be at rest someday, I promise." She whispered to him.

I jolted up out of my dream in a panic. 

"What the hell was that?" I said aloud, though I meant to only say it in my head.