Chapter Fourteen:Helping The Enemies

DUNCAN'S P.O.V.

Toby has just came downstairs. im a bit mad at him but i wanted to focus more on Sips and Sjin. I remember when we used to be buddies.

I thought about it and then i said to Martyn Lewis Toby and Kadie,"i remeber this one tim when i was a kid, Sips and Sjin were sitting in the field. We were just toddlers, and Sjin got up and twirled around like a little ballerina, and Sips said, 'You babby thats not how you do it, this is how you do it.' then sips twirled around but fell right on his butt. I laughed and thats when they noticed that i was watching them. I wasnt being creepy i was just shy. Sips called out to me 'Hey, whats your name?' then i came out from behind the tree. i knew they kinda laughed at me, back then my lab coat was way too big on me. i said to them quietly 'Duncan.' Sjin came right up to me and gave me a big hug and said 'My name is Sjin and thats Sips. Ohhh we are going to be best friend! :3' he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to where he and Sips were sitting. I dont remember much after that, but what i do remember is telling myself that we would be bestfriends forever. But sadly, that didnt happened."

"Duncan, why are you guys fighting?" Kadie asked me. "Well it started when we were teenagers  and it was just a prank war, but one time i took it a little too far. they didnt talk to me for days, and those days turned to weeks. Then to months, then years. Until they fired back and the took it farther than me and it started to effect my new friends." i said as i put my arm around Lewis. He nodded in agreement

LEWIS' P.O.V.

Duncan has his arm around and i agree with him that Sips and Sjins "Pranks" had gone too far.

Duncan takes his arm off my shoulder. and i move over and ask Toby what had happened, and he told me the whole story and i really felt bad for him.

i really felt awkward at this point and than Duncan said "Should we go and check on Sips and Sjin? see if they are alive?"

Kadie, Martyn and Duncan exchanged looks and ran out the door.

KADIE'S P.O.V.

Duncan, Martyn and I run back to SipsCo. I pratically knock the door down on their shack.

Sips and Sjin are awake.

"You guys are awake!?" I yell.

"Yeah what the hell happened?" Sips asked angerly

"Well you two made me mad and i blasted you with the power glove. Sorry?"I answered

"Why you little bit-" Sips started but Sjin stopped him before he could continue. Sjin laughed a little and i did too.

"We forgive you." Sjin said. "What? Why the hell did you say that?" Sips yelled. Sjin replied "Its ok, just let them leave. ok?" and gave Sips puppy dog eyes. Sips sighed and said "You guys can leave we'll be fine."

We left and went back to Duncan's castle where Toby and Lewis were having a conversation that was intererupted when we walked in. I didnt notice till we walked in that Duncan wasnt with us.

DUNCAN'S P.O.V.

I stayed at SipsCo unlike Martyn and Kadie who went back to my place.

"Why are you still here, i told you, you can leave." Sips said to me. then i told him that i still remember the first day we met. I said, "i love the old days. i just wish they wernt old, i wish they were new."

Then i walked out and went home. the whole way back i didnt look back i just kept my head straight and walked.

When i got back they asked where i was and i said "I was helping the ememies."

END OF CHAPTER FOURTEEN

(HEY I MADE A YOUTIBE VIDEO OF ME WRIGHTING SOME OF THIS CHAPTER IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT GO TO YOUTUBE AND SERCH "THE REAL MISSINTHELITTLEWOOD" BYE!)