Chapter Ten: Starting a War.

MARTYN'S P.O.V.

 Toby just woke up and I'm excited. I wanted to give him a hug but I knew he was still in pain.

"How ya feeling buddy?" I asked him. "Like shat!" Toby says and we all laugh. there was an awkward silence until it was broke when Duncan said " You will need to rest for a few days so no running around or going out at night time." Toby nodded in reply. " I'm so happy you woke up I don't know what I would have done if you didn't." I told him. He smiled. Duncan told us we better leave so Duncan can move around the room to find what he needed and check Toby out.

Kadie and I walked downstairs and we sat on the couch. We looked into each others eyes for a while then kissed. I just couldn't stop smiling wile I kissed her, I knew she was something special. We stopped and I noticed she was smiling too. Then, we stopped smiling and we started kissing a more serious kiss. I kissed her so much we fell on the floor. But we didn't stop. We loved each other too much to stop.

KADIE'S P.O.V.

Martyn and I are on the floor, lips locked. I didn't want to stop. Well we did when we heard someone clear their throat. we looked up and saw Duncan standing there. I think he was kind of mad.

We stood up and stuttered a little and Duncan said "Why don't you guys get a room? Or you could help yourselves to go out and spy on Sips and Sjin." Martyn took my hand and started to go upstairs, but Duncan cleared his throat again and pointed outside. We sighed and headed outside.

Duncan handed us both swords and we were on our way.

"This is so unfair, he told us we could get a room, but no. We have to spy on the enemy. God why are they even fighting?" Martyn said. "I don't know. And I do agree about this being unfair." I said.

We continued to walk to SipsCo. I was kind of worried to go back 'cause this time Sips could really kill us.

We snuck up along the tree line and looked around. We didn't see Sips or Sjin. We definitely didn't hear Sjin. "God, I'm glad Sjin stopped crying." I said to Martyn. He laughed and and then put his focus back of the factory.

"Come on, follow me." Martyn said, motioning me to follow.

I followed Martyn as we looked around and then we say Sjin. His eyes still red from crying too much and he had a really runny nose. I kind of felt bad for him but didn't know why this "Rape Alarm" was so important.

"Wh- wh- who are you?" He said between sniffles "We are here for Duncan" I said trying to sound as annoyed by the job as possible. "No." Martyn said sighing. I looked at him confused. He whispered "You can tell him." Sjin looked like he'd just seen a ghost. "S-Si-SIPS!" He screamed running to the shack.

Sips came out mad at Sjin then took one look at us and yelled "THIS MEANS WAR DUNCAN! AT FIRST IT WAS A LITTLE FIGHT, NOW ITS WAR! YOU HEAR ME? WAR!"

We ran as fast as we could back to Duncan's castle. We walked in and Duncan smiled and said "Hey guys, what was Sips yelling about? I was upstairs and I didn't quite hear him." Martyn and me exchanged a look and then martyn said "Sjin saw us and yelled for Sips, then Sips saw us and yelled 'This means war Duncan. It was a fight but now its war.' and stuff like that."

Surprisingly Duncan was not mad. "You're not mad?" Martyn asked. "HA, mad I am better prepared for war then those guys." Duncan said.

END OF CHAPTER TEN

(HOPE YOU LIKE THIS. DON'T FORGET TO  LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE.!)