Chapter Seven: Fixin' and Movin'

MARTYN'S P.O.V.

 We went to ground floor to repare the floor.

When we were finished we were offered breakfast and none of us rejected.

We had chicken and pork. I guess it was the closest thing to eggs and bacon. When we were done eating Lewis told us to gather our stuff so Duncan could take us to his castle to stay out of the way of Sips and Sjin for a while.

"Come on guys I want you to feel at home and relax while we work." Duncan called to us. "Ok" We all said in reply.

Duncan carried Toby and Kadie and I was given a flying ring, but only to use to get to Duncan's, I had to give it back.

We arrive at Duncans and just stare at all the machines and computers and stuff we didn't know exsisted.

TOBY'S P.O.V.

 We arrive at Duncan's and just stare in awe at all the technology stuff. Then Duncan leaves but we still just stare

"Wow, what is this sh*t? How does he know how to make it? Just.... WOW." Thats all Kadie could say. But its pretty impressive 'cause Martyn and I were speechless.

One of Duncan's computers came on and his face popped up and he said "Hello Guys! Sorry I had to leave so soon but we really need to work today. Your room is upstairs, feel free to rome around. Just please don't eat all my food and please don't try to build anything. Thanks. BYYYYYE!" Then the screen went blank again.

KADIE'S P.O.V.

 Once Duncan's computer turned off i went upstairs Toby went towards the kitchen area and Martyn stayed on the first floor still looking at everything. I find our room put my things in one of the chests and went into the room next to ours.

I opened the door and saw all this science stuff and was so excited,('cause I love science), but remembered that Duncan said not to mess with some of his stuff

'Maybe I should wait for him to come home and ask him if I can do an experiment.' I thought to myself but my thoughts were interupted when Martyn walked in.

"Hey," he said almost with a bit of a nervous tone. "Hi" I responded " Umm, can we, uh, talk." 'Uh oh, he wants me to leave him and Toby alone and they go back to InTheLittleCamp and I stay here with Duncan.'  "Ok." I said trying to keep calm "I really like you, and i want you to stay with me and Toby for a while. Ok i really like you, like you. And i guess what I'm asking is, Will you... go out with me?" He asked while rubbed the back of his neck. "YES." I said not hiding my excitment at all. I jumped in and gave him a hug, he hugged me back. He then pulled away and kissed me

END OF CHAPTER SIX

(HI IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR NEW CHAPTERS AND I WOULD JUST LIKE SOME COMMENTS TO LET ME KNOW YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. DONT FORGET TO VOTE.)