Chapter Fifteen:Feeling Adventurous

MARTYN'S P.O.V.

Toby was feeling alot better now, so we desided to go out and look for stuff that Lewis and them needed. Like oil, wood, diomands ect.

We set out with axes, tanks and buckets, and pickaxes.

we go to the water and look for what they called Pig Island to look for left over oil. There was some left over but not very much so we had to look for more. I collected what i could and made a chest and left it on Pig Island.

Now we went to the forest and chopped down at least twenty or more trees each. Then we created a mine shaft but sadly only found about four.

"Well, i hope this is enough." i said as i held the diomands. "What are they trying to make?" Toby asked."Idont know do you?" i asked Kadie. She said, "I think another quarry." "Oh then we are going to need alot more diomands." i said. "How many more?" Toby asked. "I dont know i will go back, gives these to Lewis and ask him how many more we need." i said as i started to walk away. "ok see when you get back, i guess." Kadie said. I nodded in reply.

KADIE'S P.O.V.

Martyn left go see how many more diomands we needed. "Over here." i Said as i walled about 20ft away from our other mine shaft. "What?" Toby asked. "Over here is where we should start to make a new shaft." "Oh Ok." Toby replied.

We mined and after a while i said, "You know, im gonna start digging striaght down it would be quicker." I started mining strait down and Toby turned around and screamed "NO!" and grabbed me around the waist as we fell down. to a lava pit.

Thankfully we landed beside the lave pit. but the lava was rising. i looked around.

"Whats happening?!" I ask Toby. "This is a cave volcano. Its where there is a volcano in a cave and when is it exposed to the surface it errups!"

I close my eyes and Toby puts his arms around me and curl up against him. i open my eyes and look at him.

"Hey uhh.... i need to tell you something." Toby said "Yeah what is it?" i ask. then he pushes his lips against mine and i try to pull away but he is still holding me in his arms. I finally push away and slap him.

He puts his hand over the swelling red spot on his left cheek. "What the hell?" he asked and then i just happened to look up and see Martyn, i see a few tears drip down his face and i know he is furious.

END OF CHAPTER FIFTEEN

(LOL A CLIFF HANGER HOPE YOU ENJOYED! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE AND/OR HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS)