Chapter Eleven: Fighting In War.

DUNCAN'S P.O.V.

I really am not worried about the war, I mean i have more advanced technology and I'm way smarter then them so there is really nothing to worry about.

The only thing I worry about is if Toby will get better. I mean he will but he will be Hurt for a while.

"Guys go see if Sips Sjin are coming this way or are being little babbies." I told Martyn and Kadie. Then I went back upstairs to check on Toby.

I hear Kadie scream and I run back downstairs and look out the door.

KADIE'S P.O.V.

Duncan told Martyn and I to see if Sips and Sjin were coming.

And I had to squint at first but then I saw it.

It was Sips and Sjin riding in a TANK!

I screamed and Duncan came running out.

"What is that thing?" Duncan asked.

"It's, its, ITS A TANK!" yelled Martyn.

"How did they get a freaking tank?" I asked. " I don't know. they had to of stole stuff." Duncan said.

Sips and Sjin rolled up to the castle and before they could plow us over Duncan yelled at us to go inside. we did and he turned on the force field.

Toby came running down." What is that noise?" he asked "Sips and Sjin got a tank,Now you go back upstairs and rest please." Duncan told him. "We have to take care of Sips and Sjin."

I could tell Toby was mad because he huffed and mumbled as he stomped back upstairs. I guess I didn't notice because of all the commotion but Toby was in just his boxers.

"Ok there is a power glove in that chest, power suits in that one and materials in that one to make a cannon." Duncan says as he points at multiple chest.

I ran to the first one he pointed at and got out the power glove and put it on. "Fits like a glove." I said laughing. Then I went to the chest with the power suits and put one on.

Martyn also got out a power suit and put it on.

"We look awesome!" Martyn said. "Yeah,yeah awesome." Duncan said under his breath as he was trying to figurar stuff out. Then he ran to the chest with the cannon material and started to build the cannon in between the castle and force feild but he came back in and put on a power suit.

Martyn whispers to me "You know I wanted that glove" then he backs up looks me in the eye and smiles. I laugh and go in for a kiss and then the sounds of a cannon firing go off and we run out the door and see the tank go up in flames.

Sips and Sjin come out of the tank and through the smoke I see them pimped out in power armer too. Martyn and me stood in awe and our jaws dropped to the floor.

"Oh no you blew up our tank. Wait its not our." Sips says sarcastically and laughs. I look down at my glove and lift my arm up and shoot Sips. I was kind of mad at what he had said. Sips flew back and landed on the ground.

He didn't get up. "Sipsy?" Sjin called out. Tears formed in his eyes. "SIPS!?!?" Sjin called louder. He ran over to the lifeless looking body and shook him and cried. "Sips, baby talk to me." He put his ear to Sips chest. I could tell he now had tears of joy. "His heart is still beating! He alive!" He yelled. He look at me with anger in his eyes and ran toward me and pulled out a diomand sword. Duncan tossed me a diomand sword and I held it up to block his hit.

"You could have killed him you bitch!" He yelled at me and pulled back his sword so he could attack again. "Oh no!" I yelled angry now. "No on and I mean NO ONE calls me that!" I said and dropped the sword and lifted my arm again and shot at Sjin. He got hit and flew back farther than Sips.

Duncan looks at me with wide eyes and asks "Do you think we should check on them?" "I thinks we should just take them back to SipsCo." I said.

END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN