Living with Yogscast

KADIE'S P.O.V.

I dont know where I am, I can smell factories, dirt, and.... chocoalate? As I keep walking through the woods i hear screams.

"CREEEEEEPERRRRR!!!" yelled a boy. Then not much longer after the scream there was an explotion and screams of pain.

I run towards the sound and see one big hole, and two boys laying on the ground. Both low on health. One of the boys had blonde hair, a green T-Shirt and was really cute. The other one had brown hair, a blue sweatshirt on, but was not as cute as the other one.

As i rush towards them the blonde haired one stood up and pulled out a stone sword. I jumped back holding my hands up showing I was unarmed. He put his sword down and stuck out his hand towards me. I blushed a little but not enough for them to notice.

Still with his hand out he said, "Hello! I'm Martyn, also known as 'InTheLittleWood'. and this is Toby. May I ask, who you are?"

I blushed a little more and shook his hand and said, "I'm Kadie,  also known as 'LittleKadie', nice to meet you but, where am I?"

"You mean you didn't plan on being here?" Toby asked. I answered "No, i don't remeber anything before waking up on the ground in the middle of the woods in a place i don't know. So no, i didn't plan on being here."

"Well, you are in the land of..." Martyn paused for effect " MINECRAFTIA!"  "A,a,a,a." Toby repeated as an echo effect. I giggled and blushed, even more. They probably could tell by now.

"If you need to you can stay with us for a while, but we only have two beds and sheep are really hard to find so." Martyn trailed off. " I'll be fine to sleep on the floor if you need me to." I responded " No, No, I insist that you take my bed and I'll sleep on the floor." Martyn begged. I just shrugged too embarrassed to talk now.

END OF CHAPTER ONE

"HI SO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I AM WRITING I HOPE YOU LIKE WRITE IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS. THANKS!"