Chapter 19

The next morning, I woke up feeling fully rested and refreshed. I turned my head to where Ivan was sleeping to see his side empty. Getting up anyways, I walk into the bathroom and do my business before brushing my teeth. Once I finished, I quickly washed my face and used Ivan's comb to untangle my hair leaving it down.

Stepping out of his room, I maneuver my way through the maze of hallways to the kitchen. I hear Ivan's voice and smile slightly until I also hear a feminine voice. Reluctantly, I walked into the kitchen to see Ivan sitting in one of the stools facing away from me and a women sitting across from him. Confused, I cleared my voice effectively snapping them out of their conversation. Ivan quickly got up and made his way over to give me a sweet kiss before wrapping his arm around me.

"Mama, meet Amelia Winters, my assistant and girlfriend. Amelia meet my wonderful mother, Giada Stone" Ivan explains to her while looking at me lovingly. I blush and lean into his body before giving the woman a smile.

"It's very nice to finally meet you Mrs. Stone" I tell the woman with a grin. She was beautiful with honey brown hair and mesmerizing hazel eyes. She had the same high cheek bones as Ivan but that was about it for similarities.

"Please, call me Giada. It's nice to finally meet someone that's dear to my son" she replies with a thick Italian accent.

"Don't we have to go to work Ivan" I ask slightly alarmed when I see the time but Ivan's chuckle makes me relax.

"Actually, I was thinking you could go take the day off and go to a spa or shopping with my mom" he tells me thoughtfully and my heart swoons at his words.

"Are you sure? I can help sort stuff out with you at the office and we could go some other time" I tell him not wanting to abandon him with all of the work.

"Nonsense mia cara, you go and have a relaxing day with my mom, I can handle it" he tells me and I immediately jump into his arms before attacking his face with a bunch of kisses.

"Thank you, thank you thank you" I exclaim in between each kiss before kissing him lovingly on the lips. I hear Giada laughing in the background and slide down Ivan's body blushing furiously. I look down embarrassed, using my hair to cover my face as Ivan and Giada laugh at me.

"Mia cara, how about you go get dressed and then you guys can head out" Ivan tells me grinning and I nod before running up the stairs. I giddily skip into his closet and grab some clothes from the bag I always leave in here for whenever I stay.

I pull out an oversized maroon knitted sweater and pair it with a pair of denim jeans. I add a fuzzy grey infinity scarf and pull out a pair of combat boots. Stripping from my clothes, I grab the sweater and was about to put it on until all of a sudden the doors fly open. Standing their in all his glory was Ivan and his eyes immediately darken as he takes in my state. I use the sweater to cover up my underwear clad body from Ivan's wandering eyes. He stalks towards me like a predator and I slowly begin to back up until my back hits the wall. Startled at the cold surface against my back, I drop the sweater on the floor leaving me in only my undergarments. My face goes scarlet and I try my best to avoid Ivan's gaze. He stops in front of me and uses one hand to tilt my face towards him.

"So beautiful" he whispers huskily before smashing his lips against mine heatedly causing me to gasp. I try to bring my hands up to his hair but he uses his other hand to pin mine above my head. I moan into the kiss as his mouth dominated against my own. My entire body was ignited with lust and his close proximity wasn't helping. He uses one hand to trail up my body teasingly running his fingers across my breasts. I moan even louder and begin to whimper as his hand slowly massages my breast. He pulls away completely leaving me cold at the loss of contact. I open my eyes to see him gazing at me with a smirk and I groan in irritation.