Chapter 15

We drove for about ten minutes before Sierra parked the car in front of a huge shopping center. Getting out, I walk alongside Sierra as she gushes about the amount of stuff she was going to buy. I tuned out her talking as my thoughts wandered to Ivan. Immediately, a goofy smile grazed my face as my heart fluttered at the mere thought of him. He made me happy, something I hadn't truly been in a long time. My thoughts are cut short as Sierra begins yelling.

"Are you even listening to me" she exclaims finally noticing my lack of attention. I sheepishly shake my head and smile at her.

"Whatever, lets just get shopping" she dismisses while grabbing my arm and yanking me into Zara. We kind of separated once we entered the store considering we had completely different styles. I gravitated towards the leather jackets and dark colored clothes while she dressed more girly and chic.

I browse the racks grabbing whatever caught my eye and adding it to my selection. Ten minutes in and I already had both my arms full with clothing. Deciding to look for Sierra, I follow her voice considering she was being considerable loud.

"What do you mean you don't have this in red" I hear my best friend shout at a poor employee. The women looked frightened at my friend's outburst and I rush over to help.

"Come on Si" I say slightly tugging her away towards the cashiers.

"B-but but they didn't have the dress in red" she replies sadly and I laugh at her reaction.

"We can go to Victoria's Secret and buy all the lingeries your little heart desires" I reason knowing I won when a huge smile plasters across her face.

"What are we waiting for then" she asks rushing us as we paid for our stuff. Shaking my head, I grab my bags and follow her as she skips towards the store. We enter and are immediately faced with so many colors and patterns that my eyes went blind for a second.

I walk around the store following Sierra as she grabs random things. She quickly turns to face me with a huge smirk and my smile falls as soon as I realize what she's thinking.

"No" I reply before she even has time to speak.

"You don't even know what I was gonna say" she exclaims stomping her foot like a spoiled child.

"I know damn well you're trying to get me to try on all those skimpy pieces of cloth in the fitting room" I reply with a knowing look. Every time we went shopping, she'd make me do a little fashion show in the fitting rooms, today was no different.

"P-please" she pouts giving me a puppy dog look. I try to stand my ground but after a few seconds of staring into her eyes my act falls.

"Give me the damn thing" I snap grabbing something from her and stomping towards the fitting room. She runs after me and we chose the largest fitting room for us to share.

"I'll put this on and let you come in after I'm done changing" I reply while stepping into the fitting room.

"Hurry hoe" she says to me and I roll my eyes before stripping and changing into the lingerie. It was an all white lace push up bra with a small bow in the center along with a matching thong with the same bow. I examine myself in the mirror and smile seeing how well it fit me.

"I'm done" I shout behind the door unlocking it for her to come in. She steps in and immediately her jaw drops as she looks at me.

"Damn mami you're looking fine" she jokes as I give her a wink. "Show me your modeling skills chica" she adds shoving me along. Sierra was a photographer who worked in the modeling industry and she tried to get me to model for her but always failed. Giving in, I sigh before beginning to strut and pose how I imagined a model would. Sierra claps and hollers as I continue and I can't help but laugh. We continue goofing around in the fitting room, alternating between who modeled and who was the fake photographer.