9

Percy's POV

After Annabeth had a divorce with Michael, I could see that she was upset. I knew that she really did like Michael, key word, like. But she never loved him. He was just a space filler until she died and could see me in Elysium. Once Annabeth spilled the beans to Michael, he fled off into the woods, and I comforted Annabeth in my cabin. Once again king... YES! I wondered what would happen to Michael, but then again, I didn't care. It was Annabeth and I... that group the Aphrodite kids called Percabeth. Weird name, but if it means we are together, than hey, who cares.

Annabeth and I enjoyed the rest of the evening together. We ate blue food, went to the campfire, then walked along the beach. We crashed in my cabin, glad to be in each other's brace again. I missed Annabeth's skinny, yet fit frame snuggled up against my stomach. Her warm body against mine. I missed holding her hands in front of her stomach. I missed her soft breath and twining my fingers in her snarled hair. I smiled that night, not wanting the moment to end.

The next day, Annabeth and I did a lot of catching up. She told me about everything I had missed in the mortal world, and I told her about my time as a soul. The light and joy in Annabeth's eyes had replaced the sorrow and guilt. She was once again my Wise Girl, the one and only. I went back to my regular training sessions that I had done seven years ago. I gladly fought with Annabeth, needless to say, I won. Guess I wasn't as rusty as I thought.

Later on, Annabeth and I walked along the strawberry fields, watching the younger demigods rce around and eat the juicy fruit. The satyrs were playing their reed pipes, making the strawberries grow bigger for the young children. I turned to Annabeth and held her hands in mine. I saw pure love in her eyes. There was also curiosity behind the mask. I pulled Annabeth into me, gripping her waste. She gasped a little, happy to once again be in my arms. I smiled, then placed my lips on hers. Annabeth's hands flew behind my head, pulling my head closer to hers. I re-positioned my head so I could kiss her better. We stayed there, happy to be in our lip lock. Then, we broke apart, foreheads against each other breathing hard, thankful for the air. We glanced up to see that we had attracted many campers, mostly our friends from years before.

"Percabeth is back!" an Aphrodite girl shrieked. Annabeth and I laughed. Then, the entire camp began to cheer.

"Wait, Percy," Annabeth said. "We have to tell the Romans, they think you are dead!" I smiled, then lifted her up, kissing her again. We didn't care who watched us, it was great.

Then out of no where, a voice shouted, "PDA! PDA! AGH! MY EYES!"

"Thalia!" Annabeth and I both exclaimed.

"The one and only," she replied giving us both a hug. We caught up with the Huntress and then headed to my cabin. We talked until dinner. We headed our separate ways, glad to be back together. All nigh, multiple Aphrodite kids, including Piper came to us and said, "The Percabeth ship is sailing!"

Michael's POV

After Annabeth and I divorced, I raced off into the woods. I knew that there were monsters, but I didn't care. I could tear them apart with my rage. It's official, I completely LOATHE Perseus Jackson.

When I was decently far from camp, I sat on a log over a trickling river. I glared at my reflection. Of course I'm not good enough for Annabeth. Only my brother is good enough for her. I thought. This is getting no where. Originally, I ran away for a moment, to regain my thoughts. Eventually, it turned out to be more than that.

After curfew, I raced to the Poseidon cabin. When I entered, I saw Annabeth and Percy entwined with each other on Percy's bed. I looked a little closer to make sure that they were clothed. Okay, good. I reached under my bed and grabbed a black backpack. I stuffed in multiple sets of clothes, a flashlight, and a stolen plate from the camp pavilion. I grabbed my sword and raced to Thalia's pine tree. Taking one last look at Camp Half-Blood, I headed into the mortal world. I felt like Nico di Angelo. A loner, an outcast. Nobody would mourn me.

The further I got from camp, the more my rage boiled. It was almost dawn, and I climbed into a tree to scout. The tree was a decent size, so if I got to the top, I would be able to see somebody/something. I smiled when I saw a group of rebellious looking kids. Demigods, without a doubt. Probably Ares kids. This would be my new group, the ones to help me get rid of Percy, or maybe, Annabeth.