Chapter 6

Everything with Niall seemed to get better and better. Well the best they could be for dating a teacher. Obviously there were complications. It wasn’t easy dating someone who is off limits.

He was really proving himself this time around. He called me between classes and texted me throughout the day. We ignored each other in class so no one would figure us out. And let me tell you that was the hardest thing to do. He’s perfect standing at the front of the lecture hall. Most of the time he wore a light blue shirt that brought out those gorgeous blue eyes of his. Nothing is more attractive than a man in charge too. He knew how to control the classroom. Watching him help other students turned me on to. Sometimes I would catch myself just staring at him, drooling over him. But most times Dana would break me out of the daydream.

We went on a few dates. Some at his apartment, some in public places. Of course they were far from the campus so no one would notice us. He was the perfect gentleman too. That is until we got back to his apartment. I couldn’t thank experience more. He’s so skilled in the bedroom. He knows how to touch me, where to touch me to drive me wild. He’s not selfish like most young guys are. He wants to pleasure me and he’s really good at doing so.

The campus was empty do to a short break. Tori and Dana both left to go on an extended weekend vacation with Liam and Zayn. I happily declined. Who wants to spend a weekend away with two couples? I was not about to be a fifth wheel on that trip.

Since Niall has been so good to me, taking me out on dating and cooking me dinner I decided to make this night special. I had the apartment to myself. I was going to make a nice dinner, light some candles, put on some quiet music and please him the way he has so generously pleased me.

I showered and changed into a tight pink lace dress. Underneath was a new matching lingerie set I bought. This all reminded me of the night we were away at the tournament. When everyone went out and I stayed in to spend time with Niall. I put on the schoolgirl to drive him insane. I would do the same tonight.

Niall waltzed right in like he owned the place. It was actually quite comforting. It made me think of what our life could be like one day. A life where didn’t have to hide. We could be ourselves and it didn’t matter who saw. We’d have a cozy apartment or house together. Maybe even a dog. A nice white picket fence with some ugly statue on the front lawn. It just seems like us.

I can’t wait for that day when he comes walking through the front door of our place and takes a seat on his recliner. I’ll just be finishing up dinner as he turns on the TV. I’ll straddle his lap and tease him like crazy. Then I’d force him out of his chair for dinner. All that leading up to the sex crazed nights we’ll have in our bed. A girl can dream right?

“Smells delicious” he shouted as he came down the hall. “I don’t think I’m dressed for this occasion” he laughed. He was in a t-shirt and sweats, just how I liked him. I loved him when he got dressed up but I was more comfortable when he was bumming it. Even in his sweats and with me in this tight red dress he was still the best looking on in the room. “You look sexy” he growled in my ear.

“Not now Niall” I said when he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling my back into his chest.

“Don’t dress like that if you don’t plan on taking care of this.” I rolled my eyes and stepped away from him.

“I have a nice dinner planned. You can wait” I winked. He groaned and sat down at the kitchen table. He lit the two candles I had set up. I made meatballs, pasta, my own sauce. It smelled delicious.

Niall looked down at his plate then up at me. He seemed hesitant. “What’s wrong with it?” I asked him.

“Nothing. I don’t know if I trust your cooking” he teased. I folded my arms over my chest and glared at him.