Chapter 3

Sitting in Niall’s class was probably the hardest thing I ever had to do. His eyes occasionally falling on me. I could barely sit still. It seemed everything he did turned me on. Even just stacking a pile of papers had my mind wondering to all the way I wanted him to fuck me. I’ve only slept with three people but he was the best.  I had experience to thank for that.

“Miss Chambers, can I see you after class?” Niall asked after handing our quizzes back. He placed mine face down and I lifted it to see that I got a 94. I smiled to myself when I knew that he wanted to see me for a different reason.

The class slowly filed out and I remained in my seat at the back of the room.

“I guess I’ll catch you later. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do” Dana winked and skipped out of the classroom.

“Did I do something wrong?” I pouted my lip and batted my eyelashes at him. He walked towards me slowly, that devilish grin spread across his face. I crossed my leg over my knee and leaned forward, resting my chin on the back of my hands.

“I want to take you to dinner.” The tone of his voice was very serious. My first thought was to shout yes but then my mind started reeling. Did I want to go on a date with him? Yes. Of course. Niall and I have never gone on a date before. The ‘what if’ questions started running around in my mind. What if we didn’t enjoy going on a date? What if we just lust after each other? What if he becomes bored with me and there really is no future for us?

On top of all of that we have a lot of unsolved issues between us. We couldn’t just pretend that we weren’t angry with each other. Both of us had so much left to say about where we left things off. Neither of us got the closure we deserved even though we were never in a relationship. I tried to get that closure but he left and ignored me up until this point. And then there was Victoria. Yeah Niall said he was seeing her but that didn’t mean much. They were committed to each other but she was clearly infatuated with him. Then not to mention our biggest optical, he is my professor. I may be of age now but it’s still a relationship the school wouldn’t agree with.

“Okay” I finally said.

“Only if you want to” he said when I sounded unsure. We had a lot of things to work out. The only thing on my mind was that I wanted him again. Wanted him bad. I always knew my feelings wouldn’t go away for him and now I’m positive they would never.  

“I want to. I’ll see you tonight” I smiled at him as I left the classroom. I didn’t want him to get the vibe that I wasn’t interested in him still. But I think we both made that clear the other night.

When I got back to my apartment both Tori and Dana were gone. I was thinking about telling Tori everything this way I had someone to talk to about all of this. I needed advice and someone to vent to. I trusted Tori but I still didn’t want to tell her.

I took a long shower to clear my head. I sat around in my towel scrolling through facebook and trying to waste some time. My phone started to ring and I jumped across my bed thinking it was Niall. Liam’s face popped up on the screen. “Hey!”

“Hi Kel, what are you up to?”

I exhaled sharply. “Nothing really.” It may be stupid but Liam was probably the only person I could talk to about the Niall situation. “Want to stop by my apartment?” He said he’d be right over before hanging up. I changed into some sweats and started doing my hair before Liam came over. A half hour later there was a knock at the door. I gave Liam a hug and dragged him to my room before shutting the door.

“This was not what I was coming over for” he joked. I laughed at myself for what he might have been thinking. What girl just drags a guy to her room and slams the door shut?