Ecstasy

***This scene contains Boyxboy action and if you don't like any of that lovely stuff I suggest you bog off, for lack of better words.

Right pervs, get your cameras out and play that song, okies?

It adds to the whole scene (; 

*

I blink at Jett who is looking at me and turning red rather quickly. He looks down, seemingly regretting ever saying anything.

“Ignore me, that was stupid...” he mumbles, refusing to look at me. I get off of him an stand up, pulling him up with me with ease. I place a kiss on his lips.

“Love to.”

The fact that he has asked this has shocked me. But in the best way possible.

Jett smiles bashfully. I pull him in tow to the bathroom, or where I assumed it was. Jett pulls the door closed after him and I take no hesitation in pulling him to me and colliding our bare chests together. I gain access into his mouth, exploring every single inch. Jett gives out a gasp as I move my mouth to his earlobe, giving it a massage between my teeth. Jett’s hands wander to the belt on my jeans and I place my hands on top of his, urging him onwards.

He unbuckles my belt with fumbling fingers. I chuckle against his strong jaw as I slip my hands into his own pants and pull them down, leaving only the thin fabric that is his boxers, with a ridiculous batman insignia. I step out of pants as Jett backs up, studying me with hungry eyes.

I smirk at him, reach back to turn on the shower and slowly lower my boxers. Jett’s breathing become ragged as my boxers go lower and lower in a teasing manor.

“Oh God...” he hisses and swiftly makes his way over to hungrily kiss my lips, face, neck and chest. I tug at the elastic of his underwear.

“Off,” I whisper into his ear. He eagerly obliges and I look down to see his friend wagging happily at me. 

“You’ve been hiding that beast from me this long...” I tell him, my arms around his neck as I pull him into the warm water of the shower.

“You’re not too bad yourself,” he growls in my ear as his hands knot their way in my hair, pulling my face closer to his. Our hard members touch and I hiss in pure ecstasy. I push Jett directly under the water so that the water is running down his beautiful and bare body. I grip my hand around his member, feeling the firm length in my hand, taking control.

“Oh God,” Jett’s back arches as I begin to rub him. He takes my face in his hand and collides it with his own. He smirks as he grabs my own and rubs equally as fast as I am doing him.

My back arches as I let out a hiss of bliss. Our strokes become stronger and more in tune. My lips explore everywhere on him as he moans. God that sound is driving me crazy in the best way that you could ever imagine.

“Sam... I’m gunna...” he lets out a glorious groan which informs me that he’s near the end.

“Not yet,” I growl and go down on my knees and taking him in my mouth.

“Oh God... Sam...” he moans my name. I pull back and look up at him, full authority.

“Say my name.”

“Sam... Oh God... Sam...” he moans again. That sound. Oh God.

When I feel him stiffen, reaching his limit, I stand back up, groping his ass. I hear the sound of him releasing.

“We cum close,” he tells me and goes down to take me in his mouth, swapping my roll of the lead. I have to force myself to not thrust into his mouth. I’m reaching my limit and I can feel it profoundly.

“Jett, I’ll...” too late. I explode into his mouth. Jett stands back up to his full height and wipes his mouth, smirking. I put my hands at either side of his face.

“You didn’t have to swallow,” I scold him.

He smiles at me, “I know.”

“Jett, I want to make you my mate,” I push my forehead against his. He looks at me, confused.

“Aren’t we already...?”

“No Jett. I want to bite you. To claim you as my own,” my voice comes out low, afraid of his reaction. He looks into my eyes, the water trickling down between our faces.

Jett kisses my jaw in lust. 

“Only if I can bite you too,” he says in a deep voice. I smile at him and place my teeth on his neck and clamping them down, drawing blood immediately. Jett growls and bites into my neck. I have to redraw my mouth from his bite mark to shout out in sheer pain and pleasure. Jett pulls back and the mark heals, as does his. I wipe Jett’s mouth clear of blood and smile at him.

“I love you, Sammy,” Jett tells me. We hold our bodies close together.

“I love you too, Jett.” 

We stand there, foreheads touching and panting from pure exhileration. Jett gently massages my neck. I roll my head around. 

"Did I get the spot?" he asks innocently. 

I look at him with a smirk.

"You most definitely got the spot." 

*

So. That was the first intense-ish boyxboy scene I have ever written and hopefully I did a decent job?

I'd appreciate it if you let me know ^____^

You should really love me for the picture at the side *licks* Inappropriate? Not at all. 

Vote limit for next chapter: 37. 

Love you guys and thank you for the amazing comments (of which I love to chant and dance around to with my dog... I take no shame)

And no I did not do a full blown sex scene.

I still want to keep you in suspense of who is the uke and what not. Me evil? Not at all ;D 

Right I'm going, let me know what you think. 

<3