Haven't Met You Yet

I'm here to tell you a story. My story. Oh gosh, I'm so nervous! I've never been good at these sort of things. Well I guess the only place to start is the beginning.

People spend their whole life trying to figure out what they want to do.

I've always known that singing was what I was meant to do. Ever since I was little, I've had a love for music and it just became greater the older I got.

So I decided to go to college and study music. I wanted to learn as much as I could about music and singing. I also took other courses to help me learn my way about the music business and help prepare myself for that way of life.

Dorms always freaked me out. So I decided to live with my two best friends.

There was Ana who was incredibly small, had raven black hair and a dazzling smile. Jasmine was much taller than Ana and me. She had shorter raven black hair and the most perfect eyebrows I've ever seen.

Ana and Jasmine went to the same college that I did. Jasmine went into the culinary program and indulged in her love for cooking. Ana went a different route and took nothing but writing classes to help her become a better writer (I always told her that her writing was extraordinary but she insisted otherwise).

We lived a simple life in our house. Our schedule was pretty routine and consisted of going to school, going to work, and coming home. We never did anything crazy or unexpected. Our lives were simple and organized.

Until I met him. Nothing was the same after that.