twenty ;

🌻🌻🌻

Yoongi was flustered, he didn't really like communicating with other people. And if he was to communicate with Seokjin, he knew that he would just fuck up like he almost fucked up with Jungkook. Well, nah, he never cared though.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "Hyung, it's just a hangout, don't fuss."

"Um, how could i not fuss, Namjoon? I mean, it's easy for you because you know how to talk to people. But, what about me?" Yoongi wasn't much to talk to other people. He likes his own company, without anybody else talking to him or making contact with him.

Namjoon almost laughed at his hyung. He never really saw Yoongi like this, but he was sure of it that they'll get along.

After what seemed like three years of getting dressed, Yoongi finally settled on just wearing simple faded ripped jeans and a sweater to watch it. Namjoon and Yoongi went out of Yoongi's house and went straight to the café, arriving at exactly the same time as Jungkook, greeting him.

"Hello hyungs!"

Jungkook came up to Yoongi, almost ignoring Namjoon as he was pretty shy. He didn't really like ignoring people, but he would be too shy to say hi. Namjoon didn't mind though, Yoongi already said Jungkook was very shy. Whatever happens, happens. After all, they've already met once in Yoongi's house.

"Let's go inside!" He said and they all went straight up to the back room, being greeted by Seokjin who was in the middle of pouring some chocolate syrup on a bowl next to one with berries in them.

"Oh. hi hyung!" Namjoon said he walked up to the gorgeous human being, giving him a friendly hug. A hug Seokjin liked.

"Okay, so hi! i'm Seokjin, nice to finally see you and meet you, Yoongi!"

"I think we talked before.." Yoongi put his hand on his chin, trying to rememer when. "Ah yes, you were that guy who apologized for Jungkook. hi!"

He remembered the time he met Jungkook, when the boy accidentally spilled tea on him. That wasn't the best way to meet new people, but it was how they met. He treasured it, of course.

"Ah yes, I am Jungkook's boss, also his hyung."

He smiled at Yoongi, Yoongi feeling surprisingly comfortable with the guy.

The rest of the day went on with Namjoon and Seokjin's constant flirting, and the entirety of Jungkook and Yoongi cringing at how lovey-dovey the two are.

Yet. Jungkook never failed to make Yoongi smile. Much to Yoongi's liking.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻