thirteen ;

🌻🌻🌻

After taking some coffee, they quickly made their way to the amusement park. Of course, they did so many things like rode some rides, went to horror houses, ate some lamb skewers (where they agreed they both loved and fanboyed over food), and watched some shows. But after that, Yoongi pulled up Jungkook to some taxi and went to the mall to do some shopping, then after that, they went straight up to the art gallery as they both agreed they loved art crafts and paintings. Yoongi was making his moves rather fast, and Jungkook was enjoying all of this that Yoongi was doing.

Jungkook was really happy, having took around the city by Yoongi wasn't part of the plan as their plan was to only go off to an amusement park, but shit escalated too fast that Jungkook didn't mind checking the time. And he was enjoying this.

"So after the zoo, where will we go?" Jungkook initiated as he was walking alongside Yoongi while staring at some artworks in the art gallery.

"Hm? Uh, a bookstore maybe? I wanna check some other books, plus I wanna check on my books if they're selling lol."

"You're pretty famous in the literate line, so they're probably out of stock already, hyung." Jungkook laughed as Yoongi looked at him through narrow eyes. Yoongi then laughed too, flattered by the younger's words as he felt a blush crept up his face.

"Are you enjoying your time with me?"

"Yes, super." Jungkook smiled again, not minding how many times he smiled this day. His smile never seem to leave him as Yoongi was making it stay, he loved that bunny smile the boy gave off.

"That's good to hear, are you okay now? Not feeling sad about Hoseok anymore?" Yoongi asked out bluntly.

"I'm okay, I guess? I mean, I really loved him but all he did was sweet talk me but his actions never been sweet, I just thought he was shy and didn't like intimacy or something. Haha."

Yoongi laughed menacingly, "Same boy, I—but once you move on, you'll be happy don't worry!"

"What about you, hyung? Are you happy?" Jungkook asked nonchalantly, a smile slowly crept up to his face again as Yoongi stared up to a painting in front of them.

"The answer's already fixed,"

"hm?"

"I am happy." he then shifted his gaze at Jungkook and ruffled his hair. Jungkook laughed.

Their answers were both fixed, as they were happy. Happy together.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻