seven ;

🌻🌻🌻

Jungkook held his breathe, afraid of what was going to happen as he was standing on his boyfriend's door steps, waiting for the guy to open the door and just talk to him or maybe kiss him and sought out all their problems.

But no, he didn't.

Jungkook kept ringing the door bell, wanting him to just come out faster as he was getting impatient. He wanted Hoseok to come out, smile at at him, and make him feel as if he loved him again. Make him feel as if Jeon Jungkook mattered to him more than anything else.

But no, Hoseok didn't come out.

So Jungkook just came it. Bursting in through the wooden doors as he made his way to Hoseok's bed room. And what awaited him wasn't something he expected.

Jung Hoseok, on top of Kim Taehyung, kissing him passionately.

He felt sudden anger as he felt his heart drop. He felt so empty, he felt so broken, he felt so shattered. He felt the tears made their way through his cheeks. He felt them as he felt his heart crack and just break. He felt the pain, the harsh reality slapping him.

He rushed out, not caring if they noticed his presence and stopped making out, or continued what kind of bullshit they were doing. Nonetheless, he would still be hurt.

He didn't want this.

He feels so broken.

Yoongi feels the same.

They both felt broken.

And it's all because of one person.

  🌻

Yoongi growled as he threw his phone after he re-read his and Jungkook's conversation.

He never knew that Jungkook was Hoseok's new boyfriend, and now that he figured out that he was helping Jungkook and Hoseok's relationship to flutter again, he dropped down to his knees. Not knowing if it would help him, his heart, his feelings. He doesn't know if he wanted them to be okay. He doesn't know if he wanted them to be happy, while he was suffering the pain of being left, the pain of being broken.

He doesn't know what to do anymore.

But it was beyond his knowledge that Jungkook and Hoseok's relationship was already ruined from the start.

Because all Hoseok's heart wanted, was Kim Taehyung's love.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻