three ;

🌻🌻🌻

Min Yoongi was standing in front of him. His stare was death-defying and he knew he was in big trouble as he saw his jaw clenching. The tea that splattered across his top was not helping too. Nor the usual whispers of the customers around them, making him go uneasy.

"Fuck this shit." He cussed out and Jungkook got worried and stood up to get some tissue. Other customers were already looking at them, and yet he didn't care. He was nervous because the author of most of the books he read was here, standing in front of him, drenched in tea. Tea he spilled.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry—"

"Well, wow. I don't expect you to feel happy about this now, do I?" He hissed at Jungkook. And the boy just became more nervous, as his boss was already peeking out of his office. The guy came rushing into the scene. Already preparing his speech to the wordy customer who got drenched in tea. Well, Seokjin was always prepared when it came to costumer care.

He wasn't always patient nor was he good-mannered. He, to be honest, is very ill-mannered and doesn't really like talking to other people, that's why he only had Namjoon as his friend. He liked shutting himself off of people's grasps. Well, who needed a thousand friends when he had one genuine one who actually cared about his well-being and will be there for him?

Jungkook, on the other hand, was teary-eyed. He didn't know what to do, because as of now, he felt as if he was going to get fired and losing his only job means losing his very own source of income for himself.

He was a scholar of a college, his auntie pays for his tuition fees as he didn't have his parents to rely on anymore. He was an orphan, and all he knew as family was her aunt which is now in another country because of work. His aunt sends him money, but he would also like to gain money of his own for multiple reasons. Well, his aunt never married, nor had children, so Jungkook was her priority, but Jungkook wanted to earn more.

"Sir, I apologize for my employee's clumsiness—" and again, Min Yoongi cuts off the incoming onslaught of excuses.

"Psh, just do one thing..." he then removes his hoodie, luckily the tea didn't make it's way into his shirt underneath, he hands the piece of clothing to Jungkook, "Wash it, then give it back to me."

"W-what?" Jungkook starts off and his boss looked at him, "Oh yeah sure sir I'm sorry."

"Plus, I want your best seller." He then walked to a table and brought out his phone, he typed a text to Namjoon.

YOU
this café is good

waiters are bullshit tho this
guy spilled tea on my fav
hoodie smh at him

but he fine tho

NAMJOON
bruh what???

he fine? whaT min yOonGi
is thaT u ???

YOU
okay namjoonie if u don't
stop right there i'll fucking
choke u

NAMJOON
okay, but is he this guy with
brown hair??? about yay tall
and has a scar on his
cheek???

be specific brUH

YOU
KIM NAMJOON

this guy spilled tea on me