eighteen ;

🌻🌻🌻

Yoongi momentarily stared back at Jungkook s sleeping face and the movie alternately. Well, he was just so fascinated at the boy's features, Jungkook was just extraordinarily gorgeous.

He doesn't know what's gotten into him. Well, he's only known him for like more than a week and he already has this certain feel for the younger. He was really confused, he was really frustrated as he didn't know what this was all about, why would he fall so easily? He wasn't that much of a clingy person to hve himself falling for someone as vulnerable as Jungkook. Plus, Jungkook is still fresh from a break-up.

Yoongi sighed, not bothering Jungkook at all because he is such a heavy sleeper. The movie was already ending and Jungkook was already sleeping. He didn't want to wake the boy up, nor did he want the boy to leave his side. Again, he was confused as to why he felt like this. And why was he even hesitating?

Whatever.

"Jungkookie." he shook the boy, not caring if it would be hard to wake him up. Well, he just didn't care at the moment, he was denying what his heart was feeling. Okay, Yoongi, that was cheesy.

"Hyung, five more minutes." Jungkook muttered as he swayed around on his position, causing his hand to fly around Yoongi's thin frame. Engulfing him in an embrace. And that's where Yoongi stop protesting. He felt the younger's arms snake through his body as he contained a blush.

He just stopped and he laid there with Jungkook, straddling the younger. And he just felt comfortable for a long time, feeling safe as he was avoiding the thought of Hoseok. Then and there, he already felt like he was starting to forget the guy. And it was all because of Jungkook.

But of course, as Yoongi is. He was scared.

For me might be left again.

He might be broken again.

He didn't want that.

He didn't want to fall again, and be left falling into an endless abyss without anybody catching him.

He was tired of being the only one loving.

Stop it, Yoongi.

Just fucking stop.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻