sixteen ;

🌻🌻🌻

"Hyung, it isn't even starting yet." Jungkook sighed at Yoongi who claimed to be sleepy and was not interested in the movie at all. He was rolled in a sushi roll of blankets, already closing his eyes as Jungkook started a random movie.

"So? Does my sleep vary in the duration of the movie? No, now fuck off Jeon."

And Jungkook almost face palmed. He expected this answer from Yoongi, and to be honest he was very rude there and Jungkook would be offended but not with that cute chubby face that just begged to be squished everytime. He wasn't offended, he was amazed and amused at how fluffy and cute Yoongi could be. Specially now that he was rolled up in a blanket, hair messy with all that sleeping, and Yoongi making some faces that showed he was grumpy yet he appeared so fucking cute.

"You know I can't take you seriously with all that cuteness. Try harder next time hyung, and what the hell even? It's not cold."

Yoongi just rolled his eyes, the first scenario of the movie, fifty shades of gray (which they randomly picked because they didn't really know the content of the movie), making it's way through his system of sight.

Jungkook was actually wondering why Yoongi was wrapped up in a sushi roll blanket like that, but he enjoyed it. as Yoongi was looking all cutesy cutesy that he was all giddy all of a sudden.

"Well, damn you, and what do you suggest I do? I'm very comfortable this way."

"I'll just hug you."

Jungkook was dead serious while Yoongi cringed at him, almost slapping him across the face. but Yoongi just rolled his eyes up to Jungkook, which was rather amused and all shiny-eyed as Yoongi looked so cute right now Jungkook (a/n: or me) swore to God he wanted to hug Yoongi so tight and never let go until forever.

Yoongi didn't say, nor shown, but he was actually flattered and was all blushy but he burried his face deeper in the sushi roll of a blanket that was wrapped all around his body, feeling the heat sweep through his face as the blanket was warm (or was his face getting warmer aha).

"No way, Jeon."

"Why are you so cruel to me?"

"I'm cruel to everyone."

He then just sighed and focused on the movie, not really minding anymore if Yoongi was going to sleep or just watch the movie. But the latter was definately not Yoongi's choice as Jungkook felt Yoongi's head on his shoulder, leaning up to him. And Jungkook just relished on the moment.

A few moments more in the movie and Yoongi woke up, feeling thirsty.

"I'm just getting water," Yoongi stood up, taking off the blankets that were all wrapped around his body for warmth. Jungkook then realized he was poorly clothed as he was only wearing some thin-fabric white shirt and boxer shorts.

Yoongi then went to the kitchen to get himself some water as Jungkook was intoxicated in the movie, slightly unaware of some explicit sexual contents. (a/n: i'm sorry)

Yoongi then came back, to the living room, where Jungkook was now laying on the couch. Yoongi walked lazily over, attempting to get back in his sushi roll of blankets and sit on the floor or something.

But slipping on the blankets and falling right on top of a half-aroused (due to the movie scenes aha) Jungkook was not part of the plan. and neither was when the sexual part came up.

Jungkook stared at Yoongi as their faces were only centimeters apart. Yoongi was uncomfortable with this and either was Jungkook. Both having a tint of pink on their cheeks from embarassment and the contact.

Nothing was part of the plan. Yoongi falling off to Jungkook, right in time for the sexual contents of the movie.

Nor Namjoon opening the door right next to the couch to witness yoongi laying on top of Jungkook, (who ever so slightly made a whimpering noise from the contact) and right on time where the sexual contents of the movie has shown.

"Should I even feel sorry about disturbing you?"

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻