[Chapter 13] - Torture and Vixens

-WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS INTENSE VIOLENCE AND TORTURE THAT MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR SOME READERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.-

Judy awoke feeling dead. It was hard to tell though, with the seering pain in her head and her aching body.

She sat in a chair, her wrists and ankles chained. The room she was in was small and square, made from a cold stone. There were no windows. But in the corner there was an iron door that had been locked from the other side.

Moments went by before Judy began screaming. She thrashed around in her chair violently, hoping for an escape that was not going to happen.

Suddenly, the door opened. Alyssa appeared, a wicked grin on her face. She shut the door behind her and walked over to Judy.

"Ah, your awake then," Alyssa said. "I was hoping maybe you had brought that handsome fox with you, I do really fancy him."

Judy's ears flattened against her head, her eyes piercing Alyssa.

"Yeah, as if he'd like snobby animal like you."

Alyssa's paw came to contact with Judy's face, slapping her. Her cheek stung from the forceful impact, and she could feel water building in her eyes, but she did not cry.

"Well I was hoping we could talk civilized, but I see I was wrong. It's time you learn some manners, Ms Hopps."

She disappeared behind the iron door for a few moments, coming back with an iron tray. On the tray were several different tools that made Judy's heart begin to race.

"Let's get started, shall we?" Said the fox, picking up a sharp knife.

"NICK!!!" Judy yelled, thrashing violently. "Please, someone help!"

Alyssa forced Judy back against the chair, pressing the cool knife tip to her cheek. She felt it dig into get cheek and begin going father down her face, causing blood to pour down and stain her clothes. She screamed at the top of her lungs, attempting to escape from Alyssa's restraint. The pain was horrible, like sharp needless and fire had been pressed to your face.

Finally, Alyssa drew back the knife, now covered in blood. Judy opened her eyes and was panting heavily. She felt a thick and warm substance stick to and trickle down her face.

Alyssa set the knife down and looked at Judy as if she was some sort of experiment.

Judy took the saliva in her mouth and spit at the arctic fox, the saliva landing right in her eye.

"You idiot!" She yelled, slapping Judy several more times, kicking her in the shin, and wrapping her paws around her neck. Judy felt Alyssa's grasp on her neck grow tighter. She struggled to breath, and that was when she thought she was going to die.

But then, the iron door opened and a voice sounded. "Alyssa? We need some help on the plan-"

"Not now!" The fox yelled, releasing her grasp from Judy and closing the door. The bunny coughed and gasped for breath.

Alyssa took a deep breath in and a slow breath out.

Judy now had stained blood on her face, bruises on her legs and arms, and ruffled fur. She glared at Alyssa with every bit of hatred in her. "You weasel."

This earned Judy a hard punch to the eye. Her vision went staticy for a moment, but slowly regained its full vision.

"OK, I think I'm done with you."

Alyssa walked back over to the tray, grabbing a glass of water and what looked like white pills. Judy recognized them from the academy. They were very dangerous; they could knock you out cold and make you forget what had happened in the last hour.

Alyssa forced Judy's mouth open, shoving the pills into her mouth and putting the glass of water to her lips. She tilted Judy's head back, forcing the water in and allowing the pills into Judy's throat.

"See you later, little bunny."

***

Austin and Nick had been looking for another entrance into the room for at least thirty minutes, but had found none. They tried breaking down the door, but that didn't work either.

When all hope seemed lost, the two of them saw a figure coming closer. As it drew nearer, Nick realized the animal instantly.

"Alyssa!"

"Nick!"

"What are you doing here? How did you get here?"

"Oh I um.. Saw you guys come in, and you hadnt come back out.. I got worried and-"

"Alyssa, you should leave. It's not safe here-"

"Nick, I heard Judy. Her screams. As I was following you guys, I heard them come from one of the tunnels."

"Which one?! Show us!"

The group quickly ran, following after Alyssa who led them to a tunnel that had not yet been in. There was a door at the end similar to the one Judy had entered. Slowly, they pushed the door opened and slipped inside.

They were met with a hallway. It went in two directions. There was a sign pointing to the left called "WAREHOUSE" and one pointing to the right called "CELLS". They didn't even need to ask themselves which way to go.

They turned right and began following the hallway. The white tiled floors were cracked, the walls were cracked and had holes in them, and the roof seemed to have water dripping from it. Finally, after walking in silence, they came to a door at the end of the hallway. They pushed it open and entered a square room with several other doors, a name above each one.

They looked at each one of them until they found the rabbit's name. Judy.

Nick ran to the door and pushed it open, surprised to find it unlocked. What he saw next made his heart stop.

There was Judy in the middle of the room, restrained to a chair. Her cheek was covered in blood, her eye was blackened, and bruises covered her body.

"Judy!" He yelled, running over to the unconscious bunny. "Please Judy, wake up."

He cupped his paws around her face until finally she moved. Her eyes slowly opened and came to contact with his.

"Nick..." Said her frail and shaky voice as she ran a paw down the side of his face.

"Carrots, what happened?"

Judy's eyes skimmed over everyone in the room.

"I don't remember."