Chapter 16

{SCOTT'S POV}

I was currently standing in the corner of my living room watching all of my friends and old classmates from high school talking and dancing.  Isaac thought it was a brilliant idea to have a party to celebrate the fact that we are all still alive after all the mythical drama and everything.  Though, of course, we covered it up by saying it was a reunion party to celebrate graduating colleges because not all of the guests knew about the mythical stuff.

I cast my eyes over to the kitchen area where Jackson was pouring himself a drink and talking to a girl we graduated high school  with.  A smirk planted its self on my face and I slyly made my way over to him.  I snuck up behind him, wrapping my arms around his slim muscular waist, and kissing his neck.  I laughed when I felt him shutter and mess up in what  he was saying.  The girl was just smiling at the two of us together.

"I leave you two" she grinned before walking away and I planted another kiss on Jackson neck.  He squirmed around in my grip a bit before finally turning to face me.

"Scott" he groaned but couldn't seem to hold back his smile "I was trying to have a conversation."

"Hm, well it seems as though the conversation is over now" I grinned reaching up and draping my arms around his neck.  He just rolled his eyes with a smirk as he leaned forward and pressed a kiss to my forehead with a small chuckle.

"I love you so much" he murmured against my forehead.

"Oh babe, I love me too" I grinned causing him to chuckle "but I guess I love you too."  I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and they seemed to hypnotize me.  I couldn't seem to focus on anything else.

"Hey lovebirds" Luke laughed as he came into the kitchen "Can you too think about breaking it up?  We might have figured out how to control my being in Scott's head, but I can still see it when I walk into the kitchen to find you all lovey dovey."

"Your just Jealous" Jackson grinned "because you just want it to be you and Sammy."

"I don't know what you're talking about" Luke grumbled as he passed by us and began rummaging through the fridge.

"Really Luke?  I know you two kiss and stuff,  but it's not gonna go anywhere if you keep guarding your heart from her" Jackson sighed "You both love each other, but you are too afraid to get too attached for fear that you might find your mate one day."  I watched Luke bite his lip before he pulled away from the fridge.

"Whatever" Luke shrugged "Hey, I was wondering if I could steal your boy toy for a moment?" Luke asked Jackson.

"Oh thanks so much bro" I grinned while rolling my eyes at him.  He just shot me and amused smile before turning back to Jackson for an answer.

"Sure go ahead" Jackson smirked "have fun you two!"  I just rolled my eyes at Jackson as he left and then I turned to face Luke.

"Can we go outside for a minute?" he quizzed, and I raised an eyebrow at him before nodding my okay.  Once we were outside Luke crossed his arms and pursed his lips looking a bit uncomfortable.

"What's up Luke?  Are you okay?" I quizzed, a bit concerned about him.

"I don't really know how to go about telling you what I'm trying to tell you" Luke whispered "because I don't know how you'd react.

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad" I smiled "unless you're going to tell me you like Jackson because then I'm going to have to beat you senseless."

"No trust me, Jackson is all yours" Luke stated firmly "Though I feel like that would be easier to tell you than what I have to come."

"Come on Luke, just spit it out" I sighed "I promise I won't freak."

"Yeah, you say that now" Luke muttered "but I guess I should start off by telling you my story."

"Your story?" I quizzed confused.  What would his story matter about anything?

"Yeah, you see after our parents split and Dad took me, we moved to England" Luke explained.

"Well I already kind of knew that, I mean that is where I met you Luke" I smirked.

"I know, but it's just easier to start there" he sighed "You see dad and I seemed to be living a pretty good life, up until I turned 14.  I was home alone, waiting for dad to get home from work.  He was really late, 6 hours late to be exact."  Luke took a long shaky breath before continuing.

"When he got home it was already 6 in the morning.  He wasn't acting anything like himself.  It wasn't until a week later that I found out that he had been bitten that night and he had become a werewolf, but he swore he wouldn't hurt me.  He said he only wanted to do good" Luke explained with a deep frown.  I wanted to ask questions but he continued before I could.

"He followed through on his word too.  We moved into a new house deep in the woods.  He spent months building this tunnel like bunker thing underneath it.  He told me when he was done, he was going to take in young kids that had been bitten and give them a place to stay in that bunker" Luke shuttered "and I could tell he meant it too.  We helped so many kids, gave them a home.  Everything was perfect, until the day my dad found a kid that had been shot with a bullet that had been laced with wolfs bane.  By the time he'd gotten back to the house, the wolfs bane had spread to far for us to save him."  Luke bit his lip before telling more of the story.

"The kid was in so much pain and it killed both me and dad to see him that way.  He was wreathing and screaming like mad.  It was a hard decision but dad finally decided that he was going to put the kid out of his misery" Luke shuddered "dad told me not to look but I peeked and saw him kill the kid.  It was horrifying.  He was never the same after that.  When he realized that he had absorbed the kids powers, he went power crazy..."  Luke pursed his lips and I saw him desperately trying to hold back tears.  I was shocked to be hearing all of this about my father whom I'd never met.

"He killed them all.  He killed every single one of the werewolves" Luke whispered "there was only one left when I got the bravery to step in.  I stood in front of the small helpless kid that couldn't have been more than 10 and I told dad to stop, to fucking back off, and you know what he did?  He sunk his teeth into my neck and threw me into the opposite wall, before continuing what he started.  He left me there to die and I didn't even see a hint of sorrow in his eyes."

"I'm so sorry Luke" I whispered.  Suddenly my crazy life in beacon hills with mom seemed like I'd won the lottery or something.  It was crazy to know that Luke had been through all of that.

"That's not all though Scott, and you might hate me for not telling you earlier" Luke snapped "Blaze is our father.... Blaze was our father."  I froze in my move to comfort him as the words played over and over again in my head.  Blaze was our father.  I killed my own father.

I should be angry.  I should be sad.  I should be upset, but none of those emotions were running through me.  The only emotion running through me was relief.

"Maybe I should be upset" I shrugged "But the way I see it was that he left mom and me behind, he left you to die or turn, and then he tried to murder the guy I love.  So I'm sorry if killing him doesn't upset me, but if he's willing to do all of that to us, then he was practically asking for death."  Luke looked up at me with watery eyes and a look of hope, before he charged me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so glad you're my brother Scott, I couldn't have asked for anyone better" Luke murmured and I wrapped my arms around him as well.

"Neither could I" I smiled "neither could I."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is chapter 16 guys, hope you liked it.  I promise to have the next update out soon and Merry late Christmas everyone!  ^_^