Chapter 3

{SCOTT'S POV}

The flight seemed to take forever, but we finally got there after a few hours. The minute I stepped off the plane, I headed to the streets and payed for a taxi to Jackson's university. That was just the easy part.

From there I had to go to administration which was a hassle in its self. I get in there to find a long line of about 9 students complaining about dorm charges and luggage issues for their trip home. It's safe to say that the office attendants were not about to let me ask my simple five second question by cutting everyone, so I left in search of someone who knows Jackson.

I did a quick scan of the horizon. The campus was full of kids bustling around doing their last few things before they left for either the summer or for good. It reminded me a lot of my campus, except mine was a lot smaller. I was about to go start looking for Jackson's dorm when a short blonde girl stumbled into me.

"I'm so sorry" she apologized with a blush "I wasn't paying any attention at all. I really have to meet my parents at the front gate soon."

"You're fine" I smiled.

"I'm Stacey by the way" she introduced sticking her hand out for me to shake and I graciously took it.

"Scott" I replied "You wouldn't happen to know where Jackson Whittemore's room is, would you?" Her face seemed to pale a bit at my question before she composed herself.

"You ok?" I quizzed with concern, maybe she knows what happened to Jackson.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" she stuttered "it's just I used to like him before he told me he has a boyfriend. Oops. He's in the Blackburn dorms, room 12." A small blush of embarrassment rose to her cheeks when she told me of liking Jackson and I grinned.

"Thanks, I've been meaning to pay my boyfriend a visit" I smirked and the blush grew on her cheeks even more "it was nice meeting you Stacy, but I best be on my way." She smiled nervously at me and I just chuckled a bit as I walked away, getting my mind back on track. Damn how could I get so distracted, I need to find Jackson...

***

Eventually I found myself entering Blackburn building and heading down the hall to room twelve. When trying to open the door I found it to be locked, so I knocked. It took about a full minute before a pale muscular blonde guy answered the door.

"Can I help you?" He groaned in an annoyed tone.

"I'm looking for Jackson Whittemore, is he around?" I quizzed and the guy glared at me.

"You tell me, I haven't seen the kid in weeks and if he doesn't get his scrawny ass back here I'm going to have to pay for the damage he put on the walls" the guy fumed.

"Damage?" I asked curiously with a hint of worry. He opened his door fully allowing me in and he led me over to what I assumed was Jackson's room. I looked at the walls with my mouth agape. There were several claw marks on the wall along with cracked indents where I'm assuming a body was slammed into it.

"What the hell happened?" I couldn't help but gasp.

"One hell of a fucking party" the guys guessed at "all I know is if that kid doesn't come back soon, he's going to owe me money." I just nodded as I took it all in. My heart was beating at a mile a minute because this evidence was only supporting my earlier theory of something bad happening, and I think that something bad was a vengeful werewolf. My only question is what werewolf would be pissed enough to attack Jackson and possibly kidnap him, I wasn't about to think about the alternative.

"Look, how much is it going to cost?" I questioned as I turned to face the door way. With Jackson out of the picture at the moment, I was going to have to clean up the mess.

"About 300" he answered and I rose my eyebrows at him in disbelief "hey do you want to pay for your stupid friends repairs or not?" I dug out my wallet a quickly placed a few bills in his hand, greatful for the graduation money I had recently gotten from relatives.

"And for your information, my boyfriend isn't stupid" I growled before pushing him on his as with my werewolf strength and locking myself in Jackson's room.

I have a feeling I'm going to be here for a while, so I might as well grab some clothes. I grab a duffle bag from underneath Jackson's small bed and stuff in full of his clothes suddenly greatful that we are the same size. I also changed out of my stale clothes and pulled on a pair of Jackson's tan slacks and a short sleeve gray button up. It wouldn't have been my first choice when picking clothes, but that was basically the type of stuff that Jackson wore. Not to mention it still had his scent on it, which I was beginning to miss.

I was about to leave when a picture on Jackson's work desk caught my attention. It was a picture of the both of us over spring break, we were sitting on the beach just looking over the waves. I remember it like it was yesterday.

<FLASHBACK>

Jackson and I were walking down the beach hand in hand after a nice dinner of pasta. It was kind of bittersweet being here with him. It was nice to finally see him again after so long, but it was hard to accept that he was going to be heading back to England again soon.

"Look at the sunset" Jackson admired before sitting down and tugging me with him.

"It's beautiful" I said admittedly "but not enough to outshine you." I knew it was cheesy, but hey I'm allowed my cheesy moments. Jackson just rolled his eyes at me.

"You're such an idiot" he chuckled.

"But I'm a sexy idiot" I grinned. He just rose his eyebrows at me before giving me a peck on the lips

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Hun" he grinned and my mouth dropped "you didn't!"

"Oh but I did" he laughed playfully and I tackled him sideways onto the sand but he still continued to laugh un phased.

"Take it back" I ordered in a joking tone. He just bit his lip as he stared up at me and shook his head.

"What is this take it back you speak of?" He grinned with an amused look on his face. I rolled my eyes and was about to give him a kiss when a voice interrupted.

"Want a picture? It's only a dollar per shot" the guy with a camera asked with an almost desperateness to his tone. I looked down at his bucket of money which happened to be empty and felt a bit bad for the guy. I got off of Jackson as I dug through my pocket and handed him a dollar.

"Alrighty then, I have some takers" he smiled "get ready." Jackson and I scooted closer to each other and we draped our arms over the other right before the flash. The man had an older camera so she the picture came out he waved it a bit and handed it to us. It was kind of cute honestly.

"It's great" Jackson thanked before the man continued on his way. I fell back on the sand and Jackson was soon to follow as I looked over into his eyes.

"I love you" I sighed as I bit my lip and Jackson grinned at me "I love you too."

<END OF FLASHBACK>

I didn't realize I was crying until I saw the single tear hit the picture. I quickly wiped at my eyes and stuffed the picture in my pocket. What if I don't find him in time? Or worse, what if I never find him? I shook my thoughts away as I slung the duffle bag over my shoulder. I was going to find him, I wasn't going to stop until I did.

With that I stormed out of Jackson's room pushing past Jackson's pissed looking roommate and out of the building completely. I was going to find Jackson, no matter what it took.

{JACKSON'S POV}

I hated this, waking up on the stone floor surrounded by wolfs bane. Knowing that I wasn't able to heal any of my wounds due to the huge access if wolfsbane I was breathing in and the repetitive beatings. I bit my lip as the scent of wolfsbane burned down my throat yet again. The amount of wolfsbane seemed to be increasing every time I woke up.

I looked up at the sound of locks on the other side of the door. I pulled myself up just as he walked in, my captor.

"So how's your stay here at hotel hell" the guy asked with a dry laugh. I just gave him an unamused smile before wincing in pain as his foot met my stomach.

"It's weird how satisfying people's cries of pain can be" he chuckled and I groaned in annoyance, which was probably the wrong thing to do seeing as how his fist met my cheek a second later.

"You know the sad thing is, is that it's not your fault that I'm pissed.... Well not completely"the smirked.

"What the hell do you mean by that?" I asked feeling like I was finally going to get some answers.

"What I mean is, my name is Blaze" he sighed "your supposed boyfriend killed my brother.... Scar."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long since the last update but my computer is broken so I gave to use my ipad that constantly seems to freeze on me. So here it is at last, chapter 3. Hope you guys enjoy.

P.S. To those of you who might've forgotten, Scar is the one that Scott kills in chapter 11 of the first book. He is also Jackson's old Alpha, so make of that what you will haha!