Chapter 9 - I'll Never Let You Go

GUYS! I made a book trailer for this story!

You will see the actor who plays Stephen!! He's SO hot and I LOVE him! and the actress who plays Leah! You probably know her. She plays Annie in Vampires Diaries :D Such a shame, she was killed in the show :(

Click the EXTERNAL LINK on the right to get you to youtube! Hope you like it!

Leave a comment and tell me what you REALLY think of it! :D Would love to hear your feedbacks! Appreciate it!

Also, I would like to apologise for the late update D'X

I hope this chapter was worth the wait!

….............................................

(RECAP)

“Tonight, Stephen.. I'll show you what I'm really like.. when I'm jealous.” Leah came out of the bedroom, wearing her sexy lingerie Annie bought for her. A white short dress, covering her entire body except her long sexy legs. She let her curly long hair down and her bright brown eyes seemed to sparkle in a devilish way. It may sound hot damn, but for Stephen..

No way.. He thought. He wasn't sure whether to be happy or scared so he sat there, staring at Leah or rather he was drooling. He gulped nervously as he pulled the collar of his shirt, thinking of a way to avoid her, “No, I'm good. Maybe some other time.”

Leah smirked, “Too late, honey.”

..............

Stephen's POV

“There will be a delivery tonight?” a nostalgic soft voice asked, with a hint of curiosity. It was refreshing and sweet, like a warm summer breeze. I could hear her soft footsteps walking and the rush of the tap water running. I figured she was in the bathroom and on the phone. I furrowed my eyebrows as I felt the corner of my lips stretching to my ear, eyelids getting heavier as I sighed. Suddenly, the bed become comfortable.

“A honeymoon surprise present? Mum, you didn't have to-... Okay, fine. I'll get it..” I heard her sigh exasperatedly as I heard her turned off the tap. Opening my eyes is rather tempting, but I want to sleep a little longer. I stayed up all night last night, I'm too tired to move.

“No, he's asleep... No, mum! We didn't do anything.. bad.” I could tell she was blushing, just from her soft soothing voice. It made me smile. What happened to that girl last night?

“Yeah, I know. Stephen and I will be there in an hour. They should be arriving by then.” I could hear her getting closer, as she continued to chat. Then I felt her sitting next to me, her back touching my head as I slept in a foetus position.