Chapter 8 - Tonight, I'll Show You How Much I Love You

CHAPTER EIGHT

Oh, my gosh! Being a college student is hard!! Sorry, guys, I have to put my studies first before writing stories. I really need to get top grades!

These past few weeks have been really busy and tomorrow, I have to send my manuscript to my dad's friend and let him edit it for me.

Also, I have decided to re-write the whole story in third person which will take a while for me to finish the whole thing. Which means the updates will be late as ever. I'M EVER SO SORRY!

Oh, and I HAVE MY OWN WATTPAD T-SHIRT! WHOO HOO! I just wanted to say that x'D

Advertising a story and recommendation:

I want you guys to check out HowBoysThink's funny stuff about Pranks, How Boys Speak and How Boys Think! These guys are pretty cool and funny! X'D Go and read their stuff if you all want a good laugh! Just click the external link on the right to take you to their profile!! -->>

This chapter will be in THIRD PERSON so please bear with me!

I hope you like it!

Comment and VOTE :D

….................................

(RECAP)

“What do you think?” Leah asked, showing off her slim body.

Stephen forced his head down till his chin touched his chest, feeling embarassed. Leah was wearing his grey buttoned-up long sleeved shirt that he was planning to wear on the last day of honeymoon. It revealed her long-toned legs and the first thing he thought of was, Oh, whaddaya know? Men tops look darn hot on women. If she wears my boxers, I'll die of happiness.

He groaned as he fell back and hit his head back onto his soft fluffy pillow.

Looks like I won't be able to sleep tonight. He thought as he groaned in self-pity of not being able to touch Leah tonight. At least not yet.

….....................

Rhys stood as he held his camera closed to his face, taking as many random pictures of the bright, beautifully and eye-blindly blue ocean as he can in hope to find a perfect photograph. The place they were in were a private beach so there are a few people around. He was right outside their cabin, taking a photo of a yacht in the distance.

Behind him, Julia sat on her dark blue blanket and a big umbrella over her head to protect herself from getting sunburnt. They were a few yards away from the waves crushing onto the shore.

Julia wore her sexy white bikini to reveal her curvy body. Her red flaming hair glowed because of the white sandy reflected by the sunlight, makes her seem to glow beautifully. Rhys paid no attention to her and continued with the photography. Julia was annoyed and sighed irritatedly as she looked around, “It's nearly midday and they haven't come out yet.” she thought, “Stephen didn't do anything with Leah, did he?” She hoped not.