Chapter 11 - Drink up my hearties, Yo' Ho.

HOOOLLAAAA DARLINGS! <3

It has been a while! I had this chapter played in my head more than you can count and I couldn't wait to post this chapter!!

It took me days to arrange the scenes like what to include and what to exclude.

Just 5 or less chapters to go before the end of series 3. It depends on the plot of the story, really >.<

Thanks for reading despite my bad grammar mistakes (I'm currently editing each chapter!) and do enjoy reading this chapter! Love you! (I really do) <3

….............................

(RECAP)

“You're four months gone, aren't you? Does he know?”

I shook my head dejectedly, “No. I'm never going to tell him.”

“What, why?!” he exclaimed in anger, puzzled.

“Because this baby is a wall between himself and his dreams.” I said, gently rubbing my belly, “He can't afford to lose his place in Harvard Law School. Did you know? He's planning to become one of the best lawyer.” I said, trying to sound pleased, but failed as I burst into tears, “That's why I'm going to break up with him when we get back.”

…........................................

Kylie’s POV

Everything has already been settled. There’s no going back now. All I have to do left is to let Keith go and let him fulfill his dream. About the baby, I’ll cross the bridge when I get to it. I know his family. I have met his father. He’s so strict and controlling, it’s hard to believe he would just say ‘Yes’ to an unborn baby and take us in. Not when we are in the way of Keith’s dream. His father is one of the directors of the Harvard Law School and he has been educating Keith his whole life.

I can’t afford to risk it after working so hard for all these years. If he fails, I dread to think what his father would do.

Keith’s mother gives off hostile vibes every time we make an eye contact. She makes me feel so nervous; it’s hard to calm down. To be honest, she scares me more than his father. She’s a powerful woman who’s always busy travelling around the world, managing her hotels. She rarely comes home to visit her son.

Every time our paths cross, she would look at me with distaste look on her face. I couldn’t help but avert my eyes away in shame because our social status differences. They are the higher ups whilst we are the middle down. We can’t deny that their authority is stronger than my family’s. My family owns a security company that only offers bodyguards to protect important people and such services.