Should you or should i

Ramon(Manman} POV

I been waiting for kerrah to text or call me since the club incident. I been trying my best not to tell my dad. Cause I know he would be hurt knowing his ONLY daughter shaking her ass in the strip club. He gone spazz out & I know it. I needed to get my head off this so I wanted to take my old man out to the mall. I woke up this morning and went to piss and get in the shower. I was in for 20 minutes & got out and brushed my teeth and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked to my closet to find something to wear. I felt like a chick cause I just stood there not knowing what to wear. I stood there for about another 10 minutes.

*knock knock*

Ramon:who is it?

Dad:open the door nigga

Ramon: iight hold up , I'm not dressed yet.

dad: nigga I seen yo stronney ass naked before. I'm just letting you know I'm dressed so hurry yo ass on.

Ramon:iight pops I'll be out in 30 minutes.

dad: boy i swear you wanna be light skinn nigga. (walks downstairs)

My dad is crazy. I walked back to my closet and pulled out some khaki levies. A grey polo collar shirt and a Levi jean jacket to go over it. And as for kicks I pulled out my cool greys . I walked in the bathroom to fix my dreads and get a snapback. I put on my bulls Orange and grey one. Put My blocks in and grabbed my gold Rolex and walked out the bathroom to grab my phone and head downstairs. when I got downstairs my dad was on the phone. He sounded like he was mad.

Dad:(yelling) Nigga go handle that shit! this they last time trynna fuck my shit up. If that shit not handled within the NEXT hour yo ass gone be gone to. Now get off my line (hangs up)

Ramon:yo dad you straight?

Dad: yea some niggas ran up in the trap. Yo dam uncle act like he don't how to handle the shit.

Ramon: (smh) well what watchu trynna do?

Dad:I can handle that later, them niggas THINK they good. But I ain't. worried about that shit. You ready?

Ramon: yea & I'm driving too.

Dad: (laughs) I wasn't driving anyway.

We walked out the house & down to the car garage. My dad loved some whips. He got about every flavor. I decided to take the Royal Blue Ferrari. We got in and drove down to the gate. My dad was the Man in the city. Atlanta was his fucking kingdom. He was known around the city as KodeRed. So you know he was paid. He had enough money to pack up & leave to start a whole NEW life if he wanted to. But he felt like he could never Leave Atlanta.

Dad: how long you planning on being down here ?

Ramon: For like a month, then I'm back on the road. Why you ask?

Dad:I'll talk to you about it tonight. you talked to yo sister since you been back?

Now what the fuck was I supposed to say? I wasn't gone say nothing until kerrah was ready. I was trynna avoid the whole situation until kerrah told me what was going on. I ain't have no choice but to te....

* I stay down from day one so I say
Fuck all y'all niggas except my niggas
One more time
Fuck all y'all niggas except my niggas*

Ramon: Yo Aug wassup nigga?

August: shit man about to go do this meet and greet at victory secret.