oh hell nawl....

Sorry it took me so long to update. Kareema been telling me to update so here it goes.  Excuse me for any mistakes I'm free balling this chapter or chapters. 

                            *Ashley*

This bitch got me fucked up. AUGUST is at my club tonight. Good thing I just gave Jerome some of this throat, because he would of asked kerrah ass to dance for AUGUST & I couldn't let that happen. I mean me August are supposed to be together not him & her. so this is my chance to get him back.I walked in and I instantly saw August , I couldn't really make out the other two.I didn't want him to see me until I give him a lap dance so he can see what he's missing out on. I walked over to the speaker's and connected my ipod and do a trick played.

I walked up on the stage & went to doing my thang. like the pole was my boyfriend. I
jumped on the pole and started making that ass clap. I went all the way up & fell into a spit and started twerking.  I got up and got back on the pole & turned up side down & looked at my special guest.  AUGUST wasnt even looking at me.  so I got up and walked up to him & sat right on him & I felt his hands grab my waist.  I went crazy and started popping my ass all types of crazy.  I heard his friends say "daaaam". I turned and was face to face with August he started smiling and I started to say something when I opened my mouth August smile disappeared and he frowned.

August: close yo mouth,  you got dick breathe.
his friends started dying laughing.  I was sooo mad I slap his ass right in the face.  I regretted it as soon as my hand left his face. he grabbed me so fast and threw me across the room.

August:  bitch,  don't ever put yo fuvking hands on me.  You lucky ion beat yo ass right now. you stupid Lil hoe.

with that being said he got up and walked out & his friends left right behind him leaving me on the floor.

Sorry for the short chapter.  imma update so more tonight & I promise it's going to be longer.

You guys I made a new Instagram can guess follow me @kerrahkerrah. 
~thankx