worst night

Ramon pov

We just left the private room , when August just up & threw that hoe. she had it coming I mean bitch who do you think you is to slap my nigga. but shorty was a baddie I must admit but that woe to disrespectful. We was headed to the car when we lost August.  I turned bavk around to go back in the building to see Where this nigga was at when he was talking to some stripper hoe.  As I'm walking up I notice the girl look familiar. It was my sister KERRAH.  she a stripper now?  This how she get down? I might be her Lil brother but not tonight.  she gotta be tripping.

Kerrah:Excuse me I gotta go
Ramon:nahhhh hold up kerrah (I ran after her to catch up)
Kerrah:no I GOTTA GO!! (while crying a little )

Kerrah pov

I couldn't believe this , I just couldn't. This has got to be the worst night of my life!! I just saw August & my little brother.  They didn't know I strip.  I was going to tell them once I got of the business. this was just temporary. I just needed quick cash & this was the easiest way. I'm grown!  They don't pay nan one of my bills , fuck this if they got some to say about my occupation they better have me 50 mill ready for me to sit on.  cause until I reach my goal. These niggas ain't got nothing to say About it. I wiped my face & changed into my baby blue love pink sweat suit . I reached inti my bag to grab my phone where I had 3 missed calls from ramon
2 unread messages from ramon
I just dropped my phone right back into my bag. As soon as I was about to leave kareema barged in the room yelling my name.

*Kareema pov*

kareema: kerrrahhhhh OH MY GOD , you not gone believe who's here tonight. Like you just might die. I literally almost died (,she said talking fast)
kerrah: (I cut her off before she could finish ) August & Ramon.  yea I just ran into them before I came & changed. 
kareema:why you sounding so dry? Did manman say something? What about August?
Kerrah: I really don't feel like talking about it just wanna go home.
Kareema:okay well I still got a private dance for chief keef ugly ass. boy I swear his ass always trynna find me.  he needa find some dam lotion with his ashy ass.
Kerrah:(laughs ) girl you know he like you,  that's ya future baby daddy. (I walked over to give a kareema a hug & said our goodbyes )

sorry I haven't updated,  I been sivk & still is sivk.  I'm going to try to update 3x this week.  And I'm going to make them long to try to hold you guys over.