Hey? Part 2

A/N : Sorry for the mistkes in the last chapter. BUt her goes nothing.

*Kerrah Pov*

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

My thoughts came to an end from somebody blowing a LOUD ass horn at me. I looked in my review it was a nigga. Like He could of took his around. I was finna say something but i notic ethe light has been GREEN the whole time. So i just drove off. I realised i do miss August silly ass. He always kept a smile on my face. (urrrrrrbmppd) Dam i hungry i ate all day i was in a rush to get to the club i aint grab nothing to put on my stomach. What do i wanna eat ? Ohhhhhh i know a Big MAc with extra Big Mac sause & a Large Fry & sweet tea and some chocolate cookies and a frosty . Yesssss that will be life right now. I looked up in the mirror & notice the car was following me trynna get over . Nawl fuck that i'm finna be childish they not finna get over. I kept it up for about 3 minutes then i saw Mcdonalds . I pulled in & the drive thorugh was wrapped around like who the fuck wants Mcdonalds this late. FUCK i gotta go in . Wasnt nobody in there but an old couple & i smiled and wave....

Cashier: Um hello can you hear? Watcho trynna order?

Kerrah: ( turned around and seen the MOST RACHETIEST ever. She had this Fire red hair Nlue contacts with yellow & green nails. the bitch had the nerve to put on red lipstick . Mind you she was Akon Black.) First off let some of the pressure outcha throat when you speaking to me . I just want a Big Mac with extra BIg mac sause & Large fry Sweet tea & a chocalte frosty & 3 Chocolate cookies. Make it fast cause ion got all night? You heard that !!?

Cashier: Umm that will be $15.69 your number 16

Kerrah: (hands her a 20)

Cashier:Heres ya change & ya cup

Kerrah: Thanks ( with a fake smile)

August: Hey kerrah ,you good?

Kerrah: Um , hey august

August: How you been?

Kerrah: Good wbu ?

August: Making it ,

Kerrah: Thats good , it was nice hearing from you (walks to sweet tea machine)

August: (walks behind her) Kerrah i know im the LAST person you wanna talk to (GCO)

Kerrah: Look august it was nice seeing you but look im tired & just wanna go home.

August: Well i  just wanted to tell you that im going to be in town for a couple of weeks and wannato catch up?

Kerrah: (Opens mouth)

Cashier: Number 16

Kerrah: thats my number (walks off to the cashier & tries to grab the food but couldnt grab all of it.) Aug..

August:(Smiles & grabs the bag) I'll help you.

Kerrah: (gets to car and open the door & puts the food in the passenger side) Thanks Boog.. August (Smiles) It was nice to see you .

August: (smiles) you welcome Kerrah , but let see yo phone real quick i needa see something.

Kerrah: Watchu need with my phone? (pulls out phone & hands it to him)