K.O.D

*don't stop pop that pussy don't stop,  watchu working with don't stop pop that pop that don't stop*

                         *Kerrah pov*

I cannot believe August is gonna be here.  will he remember me? will he even notice me?  what I am doing,  of course he would.  I'm one the baddest he's ever been with. Im 5'6 , long hair down the middle of my back.  all natural.  my skin completion is flawless.  it's a Hershey milk chocolate color.  my eyes are big but bold,  lips plump like a peach . And my body is the perfect shape nice flat stomach but my hips thicker then a snicker & my ass sit So right in what ever I wear. August would be lucky if.....kerrah I heard somebody yell interrupting my thoughts.

Jerome:  kerrah!! kerrah!?  hello do you hear me?
Kerrah: yes Jerome,  I was just thinking..
Jerome:  no time to be thinking,  we got a full house tonight & I need you on the top floor? 
Jerome is the boss of k.o.d. He loved himself some kerrah . I can tell by the way he look at me when he talk. don't get me wrong Jerome was an eye catcher he remind me So much of tyrese Gibson.
Kerrah:whos the man of the hour?
Jerome:  some new cat,  he go by name August, yea August Alsina.
Kerrah: (Stuck with a stupid look on her face)
Jerome:  what's wrong?  I know your not star struck after all the celebrities you met. Kerrah:(still stuck)
Jerome: *giggles* 40 minutes until show time. 

all I could remember him saying 40 minutes until show time.  I was nervous as he'll. it felt like somebody glued my feet to the floor.  my heart was beating 178 mph.  it felt like I was finna pass out. I sat for a minute or two. Then walked over to my both and started to get ready. I took out my light blue & black thong & lace top to match & my spiked  Jimmy choo' s . I put it on & curled my 32in. Brazilian hair in wand curls.  I didn't wear any make up because I had natural beauty but my lips needed to glossed. I took a final look at myself and smiled because ya girl is popping if I say.  then I turn around to see what my ass was looking Like & I was satisfied.  I walked out my dressing room to Malik my body guard as he lead me to the top floor where he escorted me to the door.

Kerrah:  *takes a deep breath* here we go.

                       *August pov.*

I walked in and instantly the girls flocked to me. I couldn't Help it.  I had major sex appeal. I had on a Chicago bulls hat with the matching Jersey with an all black pair of true religion pants on with the fire red Jordan's on. Nothing major but they way I put my fits together can't NOBODY rock it like this.Tonight was my first night back in Atlanta since off my tour.  I had to TURN UP mayne especially with my niggas Ramon & Brandon.  We decided to turn up the right way at k.o.d .My favorite strip club. Mayne I love me some big booty strippers.

Ramon: yo August I'm finna see if we can get hooked with some private dances.
Brandon: Hell yea we gotta turn up the right way.
August: tell em to send the best stripper they got. Yo Brandon let's go get fucked up at the bar.
Brandon:  iight let's go maybe the bartender cute.
August: *laughs* bruh you hell but shit let's go.

                         (at the bar)
Kareema: hey y'all,  what can I do you for you ( she said with her back turnt)
August: yea let me get a bottle of peach ciroc.
Brandon: let me get a bottle of grey goose & ya number.
Kareema: (finally turns around ) look I'm just trynna do my Jo....August!!
August:(looks up from his phone) yooooo reema how you been boo? 
Brandon:  you know her?
kareema: yea we go way back
Brandon:how back /
August:nah bruh , nothing like That,   this Kerrah BestFriend . how she been?
kareema: she be doing good since the break up she just now starting to get it together.
August: tell her I said hey for me.
Ramon:ayee we on the top floor he said he got one of his best strippers for us.
Kareema:dammmm manman (Ramon Nick name ) you to can't speak?
Ramon: (squint his eyes) Reema?  reeeema wassup girl.
kareema:  that's better, watchu up to my nigga?
Ramon: not a dam thing , where my sister at?
kareema: (froze up) none of Kerrah family knows that she strips!! uhuuhu she uhuh
Ramon:never mind tell her to call me,  we gotta go to the top floor.

              *IN THE PRIVATE ROOM *

AUGUST:mannn I hope this bitch a bad one .( he said as he was scrolling through Instagram )
Brandon: she better be,  Ramon you told him to send the best one right?
Ramon:yes nigga, (starts rolling up)

*they conversation ended as the stripper walked in the room. She walked over to the speakers & connected her ipod & Do a trick By Travis poter played *