who?

☆Kerrah pov.☆

Kareema:GIRL, wake yo ass up. It's 9:30 !!
[Kareema was Kerrah BestFriend they been tight since 9th grade. They haven't separated since.]
Kerrah: OMG, swea to God!!?? why you ain't wake me up? You know I gotta get to work!!( gets up & rushes to bathroom to get ready)
Kereema:Bitch (*>.<*) I tried to wake yo ass up since 2:00 . That's yo ass staying out late n shit I told you before you left that you gotta go in early tonight. So kill that bullshit. (kareema starts rolling a blunt ) kerrah calm yo happy ass down. & hit this blunt you gone need it after I tell you who gone be at the club tonight.
Kerrah: who? ( sits down and takes the blunt)
Kareema: August
Kerrah: ( starts choking ) okay and...
Kareema: stop yo shit Kerrah you know you was in love with him.
Kerrah:.yea & his dick was in love with everything that was walking.
Kareema: Kerrah they was groupies, he was in love with you & you know it. Yall were like the hood J & B. Every bitch in the club hated y'all.
(Kerrah started smiling extra hard remembering the good times )
Kerrah: yea we was wasn't we? but all that shit changed when he started fucking with that bitch Ashley. still to this I remember it like it was yesterday.... reema I'm finna get ready, you coming in tonight?
Kareema:okay kerrah you amped that situation up on ya own, but yea I'm coming after I fye this loud up.
Kerrah:what ever the bitch should of known. but hurry up I needa be faded before I see Aug tonight.