Welcome gay-shipping demigods!

Hey guys! So this will be my second fan fiction and first ever AU (alternate universe). My last fic got a ton of love so thank you all for that, it means a lot to me!
Alrighty now we should get down to business. In this fic here is obviously lots of gayness, if you are homophobic (I hate that word) then you should probably get the Hades out of this fic and hope I don't find you or you may get a very strongly worded rant. Got it? Good.
Second, if I ever misspell a word or use improper grammar, comment off to the side and I'll fix it. It won't offend me at all and it will improve my penmanship.
Third, another warning. There isn't any self-harm in this  fic, but there is still some self-hate. If this triggers you I incline you not to read and seek help. If you ever need someone to talk to, my messages are always open!
Fourth, and this fanfic contains ABSOLUTELY ZERO smut or language. I don't mind if you comment using profanity, but the fic itself will not have any other than the occasional 'dam' or something else fandom related.
Fifth, I don't own any of the characters in the story, yadda, yadda, yadda. They were created by our (least) favorite, *drum roll please* Uncle Rick.
Sixth, (sorry, this is getting long) I'm starting another fic that I hope to be able to start posting soon also so look out for that.
Seventh. (Last one I swear) thanks a lot to the amazing hoperoundcount for giving me the motivation to finally post this. It'd also be pretty cool if you went to go follow her since she's my sister and she's pretty cool I guess. (Also she's a better writer than I am so...) :|
And now without further a due, Worth the Fight.
*opens curtain*
*exits stage mysteriously*