chapter 18 - The Asylum

We entered the Asylum where i'm guessing Dark's long lost brother was at. "Sooo" i say to break the silence "What's your brother's name?"

"Host" he simply replies, Dark starts talking to the woman at the check in. walk around the building There was a waiting room at the left and a hallway to the right. "Y/N come on i got the room!" dark literally yells across the building. i simply nod and start jogging to catch up with him.

"why does he live in asylum?" i was curious, we entered an elevator he pressed the down button. I was confused, your brain had come up with another question to ask.

"my dad, he created different 'monstrosities' as i call it. Each and everyone of us were and still are experiments" Dark explained, the elevator had just stopped and we were walking down the corridor once again. the walls had blood on them and the air felt moldy. "I stayed with my father, Wilfred had to go to some alternate universe, glitch made viruses in computers and in all technology, lightiplier..well i think god mad him i don't really know, and then there are more of use that i probobly don't know of but the most famous once out of all of us is Mark Edward Fischbach"

"well you've explained everyone but your brother, you know Host" he had an annoyed face

"i was getting there" he growled "Host?Ah..Now Host he was a mistake, he was supposed to be me but there was an interruption and they were mid way with the experiment on mark.."

I interrupted once more, which annoyed him "so all of you guys look like this man called 'mark' right"

"yes now stop interrupting " he scolded, I nodded in agreement "My father, he said that he had a bottle or something containing a liquid which was dangerous and they knocked it out of his hands or something around those lines, and that it made him have extraordinary powers but it also caused his brain to malfunction or something like that," he chuckled, as he reached for a door which i'm guessing is his brother's room. 'bong' 'bong' He knocked at the door there was silence for a second..then there was this voice, it sounded weak. "come in" the voice said. dark smiled at the response.

*loud door sound* (i don't know how to describe it lol), the door seemed heavy even for dark. The man whom i'm guessing is Host was curled in corner of the room he was shivering, he had a cloth like thing around his head covering his eyes and they were filled with blood. his clothes were dirty and so was his pants, they were white but not anymore, for the looks of it.

"Hey host, remember me?" Host looked up at the two of us, first to dark then to me and back to dark

"d-dark?" he started whispering to him self "dark brought me a friend to play with?" then there was silence like if he was waiting for a response and then he spoke again "Then why would she bring her with him?" he waited again, but this time Dark responded

"Host this is my girlfriend" he looked at me and grabbed my hand, i saw as dark said that he stopped shivering and actually smiled a little bit

"h-hey there host my name is y/n" i smiled at the confused host

"but i thought dark would never be loved?" he laughed

"WHAT!!" dark yelled, Host started shivering again once more

"Host doesn't l-like l-oud s-s-sounds" he whispers

"OHH HE DOESN'T NOW" dark yelled

i stand in between the two "dark don't you think your being a little too harsh?" i try to calm dark down

"No i'm not" he growled "now move"

"No! i won't let you do this too him" i yell

"i said move" he pushes me away from him and fell on my ass

at this point i was furious i could feel my fangs coming out, my eyes glowing, and the feeling of blood lust "NO I WON'T" i wrapped my arm around his neck in a choke hold "Now stop playing games and do what you came for" he nods and i let him go. he takes a deep breath and walks over to host.

"hey buddy,um i'm sorry about earlier" host looked up with a genuine smile

"it's okay, younger brother dark" and gave him a hug, dark hesitated for a second but then hugged. back I just gave a simple 'aww' and ran towards the two and gave them a hug.

"third wheel" dark whispered

"shut up" i whispered back "okay we need to get you out of here"

"b-b-but how?" host looked confused

"we can teleport" i laughed

"but aren't you human" host replied

"no silly, dark turned me into a demon" i looked at dark

"but you need a ritual and the permission of our dad a-a-nd.." host trailed off

"It's ok don't worry i got his permission" dark smiled

"how'd you convince him? his top rule is not to transform human into the super natural right after the rule that you can't marry the humans" dark gave him a look that said 'exactly' as if he answered the question by himself. host gave him a nod and faced me, i on the other hand acted like i didn't hear him and said "let's get out of here"

-------------------------------

end of chapter

hope you enjoyed Rubyy OUT