chapter 7

"looks like someone's been having fun without me" an Irish voice called from the door

me and dark jumped up startled, I fell on my ass because i lost my balance "oomph." a big thud could be heard in the room.

"ANTI, WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT KNOCKING!" dark yelled at anti. anti just laughed.

anti I thought to myself, i've heard that name before..."Anti" I whispered as I stood up and ran to kick him in the no no zone.

"ow, what was that for?" Anti wined from the pain.

"for kissing me for no reason yah asshole!" I replied when I noticed that I still didn't have a shirt on. I quickly ran to the drawer and got the first short I could find which was plane black shirt which was a bit too big on me."there that's better" I sighed confidently.

"That's my girl" dark cheered

Once anti could stand up I gave him a death stare for a warning so that he didn't try anything.

"dam dark you picked a fistie one now didn't yah" Anti joked around with his Irish accent.

"now come on we have to go to the mall to buy y/n clothes and stuff she needs"dark commanded

*time skip*

once we got to the mall, we walked around to see if anything caught my eye. most of it was pretty girly...like pink and stuff. "Ok so first I need to get underwear and bras you know the most urgent things I need. we then went to my favorite store "Hot topic" (if it's not then change it) we entered and I got a fnaf shirt, a doctor who shirt, and a choker.

*time skip to dah house*

I got clothing, a new computer, and a phone.

"MAN what a day hasn't it been lads" anti then passed out in the couch

"good night y/n" dark yawned

"Good night" we hugged for a while. we broke the hug and dark kissed my forehead. I smirked and turned my back just to turn around and jump on dark just to kiss him on the lips. we parted to catch some air dark asked "y/n do you want to sleep with me tonight"

"sure why not" I could feel myself blush lightly.

"man, your adorable when you blush" dark leaned in for another kiss but I put my finger on his lips "uh-uh, no more I'm tired" I whined.

"man your such a fucking tease" dark growled.

-----------
end of chapter