Chapter 3 (new friend)

---Dark p.o.v.---

i bit into her neck, Y/n stopped struggling and she felt at ease. I looked at her confused as i backed away. was she asleep? did she faint? did i scare her? i questioned myself then she turned back at me.

"why did you stop?" Y/n looked puzzled "i thought you wanted this"

"Well i thought something happened to you" i said rubbing the back of my neck. Was she enjoying herself? i thought, but before i could ask her i opened my mouth but she had just stood up casually as if nothing were to happen and left.

---Y/n p.o.v.---

i just stood up as if nothing where to happen and went to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and just started crying "thank god" i thought to myself,  i curled into a ball and put my face of my legs thinking what to do next. Well i know he wont let me leave because apparently i'm his now. i washed my face and took deep breaths and tried to look as calm as possible. went back to the room with a normal looking dark, he didn't have his wings, but his teeth and eyes stayed the same.

"So aren't you worried that if people are going to miss you?" dark questioned

"well nobody really keeps in touch anymore..so i'm always alone.. and i'v gotten used to it" i could tell he was worried and that he felt the same way but tried not to show it. "So take me away" i said just giving up completely.

"Well its no fun if my pray doesn't struggle right?" he chuckled a bit.

"Well alright then." i sighed a bit and went to the kitchen and saw that he had a buffet, there was F/f (favorite food). 

"Do you like it?" dark's demonic voice came from behind me and grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Y-yeah" i blushed and i was so sure it was noticeable. We sat down and i decided to start a conversation, i had so many questions but i started with a simple one. "Why..Did you chose me?" 

Well i know this might sound weird but i haunt people, but then i saw to you and fell completely in love with you..and i knew you where my next pray and to keep you safe i had to chain you up. you looked so helpless and i felt bad, for the first time actually i would normally just torture them and just leave them bleeding out to die basically. But you..you're different i can't let you go and you wont go ever!

As he talked his voice was turning slightly demonic once again. "it's Okay calm down dark" i said as i went around and hugged him from behind and felt him blush lightly "I lo.." i was cut off by someone knocking on the door. 

"Coming!" Dark yelled as he was getting up to get the door.

Dark went to the door and his face started to cheer up like a little kid with a new toy on Christmas eve.  Dark went outside and shut the door behind him, i didn't get the chance to see him completely but he had a dark green shirt, jeans , and bright green hair.

a few min. later dark came back still smiling but he had his friend behind him. "Y/n i have someone i would like for you to.." but before Dark could finish dark's friend had jumped on top of me and simply said "you're quit the prize and proceeded in kissing my on the lips, roughly but i tried not to kiss back, he was stronger than me but felt weaker than Dark, he had bright green eyes that looked like they where to glow in the night. As he kissed me i felt darkness cross over my body, but then I soon felt his weight fall off me and i heard a loud thump on the floor, Dark had pushed him off me and punched him on the face.

"I'm sorry where are my manners?" green haired dude said as he chuckled a bit and wiped the blood off his lip.

"Well as i was was saying, his name is Antisepticeye" dark said with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"but you can just call me Anti," Anti interrupted as he stuck out his hand. 

"I can help myself up thank you very much" I said trying to stand up i fell right away worried i looked at dark. "What did you do to my legs?" i said frustrated while going to a panic attack i curled into a ball trying to calm down, i could see dark coming to hug me.

"Aw you so cute when you freak out," Anti chuckled in the background.

______________________________________________________________

End of chapter 

sorry it was getting really long so i left it on a cliff hanger ^-^ i'll see you in the next chapter