Chapter 8

We went to bed because it was pretty late at night and i could barley walk up the stairs. "DAAARKKK" i whined.

"yes y/n?" dark replied

"can you carry me please i'm very tired" i said in a childish tone.

"fine" dark's voice was kinda demonic, i mean he is tired so i can't blame him. i felt him grab me bridle style. Felt butterfly's in my stomach. "Y/n, tomorrow is going to be a long day."

"Why do you say that dark?" i looked up to him to see a creepy smile on his face and his razor sharp teeth were out once again, his left eye was glowing bright red wile the other one was dark black. "dark are you ok?"

"yeah i'm fine don't worry about me cupcake"dark stopped on his tracks as if he forgot what he was doing. Dark yelled "Anti come over her!"

I could hear Anti's feet thumping in the living room. dark looked down at me "ready for some..FUN?!" dark looked like a maniac and started laughing like a lunatic

"dark put me down!" I yelled and started to struggle in dark's arms wtf was his problem first he was all cuddly and now he was being creepy again. I don't mind him being creepy, honestly I think it's kinda hot.

"Stop struggling" Dark's voice was now demonic and creepy. dark put me over his shoulder so that now I was facing backwards and noticed Anti had cookies in his mouth "fat ass" I whispered as I felt my brain getting foggy and everything was going black. Dark's voice was fading away and was now muffled. I could  barely make out what they where saying.

"Anti help me...." was the last thing I heard before I completely passed out.

*dark p.o.v.*

"anti help me carry y/n" dark asked

"alright then, are you going to get the torture over with now?" anti asked as he jumped up and down like a 5 year old getting candy or something.

"yes, I am...you know the rules that you can't have a relationship with any human." I said back to normal with a little insanity inside of me.

"well you do know that you have to do this for 3 days..right?" anti reminded me

"well duh what kind of demon would I be if  I didn't know the rules?" I said in an annoyed tone. "come on we have to get her to the basement before she wakes up again." we walked all the way down stares, chained her up, and brought all my torture devices down to the basement.

---------
I'm working on the other chapter so don't worrie... 😊