chapter 10 - day one pt. 2

this chapter talks about depression and blood..stuff like that soo..trigger warning just saying..
Dark then got another rope and tied my chest down to the table. the rope was near my neck but a bit lower. Anti came back from the "table of wonders" as I call it, anti gave dark a cheesy smile and a thumbs up to go with it.

"ok y/n are you good" ~dark
"yup I'm all good" ~ y/n
"Alright then let's begin" dark and anti came at me with their weapons

*later* mainly cuz idk what too wright- mainly cuz I've never tortured someone...

*y/n p.o.v.*

it had been a whole day of torture and every inch of my body was cut or bruised. I was traumatized but honestly I didn't feel like anything hurt badly it mainly just stung every time I moved. I heard the door open slowly and I saw that anti had one bright bright green eye and the other pitch black with a bit of  ooze coming out of it. dark came in from behind anti. dark had bits of blood on him from I'm guessing from me cuz I am bleeding quite a bit but most of it was dry. dark looked sad as if he regrets everything he's done to me. "why do you look so glum darkipoo?" I rushed up to dark to hug him but he just ignored me and went back up stares with anti. "they left me alone with nothing." I whispered to myself. I went to the corner of the basement and just sung the song I made up to calm myself down from my anxiety attack.

"calm down it's alright, it's alright calm down, you're alright just don't let them see threw your dark eyes, don't tell them about your dark times, they won't dare to care..." I did that until I fell asleep.

dream time

I open my eyes too see that I'm still in the basement. fucking hell I think to myself, I walk to the door and open it, just to see dark in front of me but he looked different "hey dark?" he just stares at you with a sad face "you ok buddy?"

"I'm sorry" dark said when I saw that he had someone behind him and slit his throat and the dark figure had an psychotic look on its face, the figure was all black and ghost like so I couldn't see what it was. I just stood there paralyzed just starting at dark on the ground bleeding out.

*out of dream landiah*

I woke up full of tears on my face still on the hard ground. I sat up wiping my tears to see that the room had a mirror on the wall. "the fuck is this here" I yelled loud enough hoping that dark could hear me. I walk over to see my body damaged with cuts bruses.I look at my neck strangely enough I had nothing there. I looked at myself and smiled a bit "these are my beauty marks.." I whispered to myself and went back to see what I could entertain myself with while I waited for something new to happen..

__________________
end of chapter...
I'm trying to make thies more regularly sooo here you go😊