chapter 13 ~day 3/last day of torture

y/n p.o.v.

I woke up in Dark's bed with my head under Dark's chin. I blushed a bit. It was a chilly morning and Dark's body kept me warm. I hugged him tightly, I felt butterflies in my stomach it was actually the first time I actually felt comfortable in someone's arms. "dark?"

"yes, y/n?"  dark sounded half asleep which was adorable (I'm the author I control the story😂)

"do you love me?" I waited for my rejection to happen. he was to quiet for too long, I knew he didn't really love me. it was time for my death...my thoughts were interrupted with something that I didn't expect to hear in a thousand years.

"until the univers dies" ok well end of story, in just going to leave it off here on this cringy quote and love story..nah jk..😂. "do you want to go eat something?"

"sure" I shivered a bit when dark left my grip. I put my advert song on the radio from the aux cord, and I start singing to it.

song above..👆👆👆

tell me pretty lies...look me in my face, tell me that you love me even if it's fake...

cuz I don't fucking care..at all

you've been out all night, I don't now were you've been...

slurring all your, words not making any sense.. but I don't fucking care.........at all.....

cuz I have hella felling for you...I act like I don't fucking care...like they ain't even there

cuz I have hella felling for youuu...I act like I don't fucking care..

cuz I'm so fucking scared

I'm only a fool for you..and maybe your too good for me...

I'm only a fool for youuuuu...but I don't fucking care...at all...

ohhhhhhhhhh...ohh yeah ohh...

tell me pretty lies look me in my face tell me that you love me..even if it's fake..

cuz I don't fucking care at all. you've been out all night don't know where you've been slurring all your words not making any sense...

but I don't fucking care at all...

cuz I have hella fellings for you, I act like I don't fucking care..like they ain't even there..

I walk up to dark and wrap my arms around his hips while he was making food and rocked his hips side to side slowly dancing to the music..I could feel dark chuckle a bit..

cuz I have hella feelings for you..I act like I don't fucking care....cuz I'm so fucking scared... I hugged dark a bit harder at the last part...

I'm only a fool for youuu...or maybe your too good for meeeeee...

I'm only a fool for youuu..but I don't fucking care at all...

ohhhhh... oooh yeah....

end of song now back too reality...

Dark put the plates of (f/f) on the table. "last day of torture hu" I ask as I take the first bite of my breakfast

"yup, then you'll be mine.." dark mumbled the last word

"what was the last part?" I asked

"oh then you'll be a demon..and you can meet my dad" dark said retraisting his words

"cool, how's he like" I ask taking another bit of my delicious food

"well to start with, he is the king of hell..I am the oldest from the family well second oldest to be exsact" Dark stared trailing off

"who's the oldest...WAIT don't tell me I know this answer... Markiplier right?" I cheerly (is that a word..idk) said as I finished my food "why is he the only human in your family?"

"because my dad wanted to see how he would react to the outer world" dark explained "me and Mark are twins but he's older by 5min. we were both demons but my dad put him in the outer world to see how one of his children would react to the outer world"

"so how many bothers do you have?" I changed the subject

"uhh.." he started counting fingers "markiplier, me, Wilfred, and Glitchiplier" Dark smiled at me

"no girls?" I ask without thinking

"uhh..no, no girls" he chuckled and looks at the plate which is the cutest thing ever. he takes my plate and his and put them on the sink. "ready for the last day?" he chukles

"yup I'm ready to become insane again" I laugh a bit at my stupid joke

"this one is a very special type of torture" he says before opening the door...

cliff hanger, so what do you think dark is going to show you...or do to you??