seven

rob's body began to shake. he wasn't controlling his movements. his heart was beating too fast. his breathing was shortening. it was like he was going insane.

kristen was artsyglitzygirl. the truth about her has shone.

"ahh!" , he screamed. his loud voice made kristen rush into the bedroom.

"rob! are you okay?" , kneeled the young woman to him, her eyes filled with worry and wonder.

he wasn't answering.

"oh, no!" , she gasped and held him tight to herself. "you're having a panick attack!"

she stroke his hair to soothe him and gave him some water to drink, but he ended up not even being able to swallow it. instead, he spit it all over her.

she didn't mind getting wet. she was just confused. what had caused him a panic attack?

when robert calmed down, the only thing he could say was: "you're artsyglitzygirl."

"yes!" , kristen exclaimed. "yes, i am! this is me! the real me!"

they stood in silence. they simply had nothing to say. until he interrupted it.

"why didn't you tell me?"

kristen started yelling at him words such as how she was supposed to share with him a secret like this. "that's my life!" , she screamed and gasped for air. rob helped her to breathe in and out.

"m-my voice!" , she whispered, unable to speak louder at the moment. she had lost her voice. rob, remembering a recipe from his grandma, rushed to prepare her a tea, so that he could help her get her voice back.

after she drank her tea obediently, she wrote down her true story (because she still didn't have her voice back). from the day she was born, to the day when she created her tumblr account.

"my parents never enjoyed art," she had written. "they wanted me to study hard and to go to university. to please their wishes, i went to a photography course in a local college. and then i moved to new york."

robert couldn't stop re-reading the text she had written to him. her true story was more interesting than he thought. but he still couldn't believe that artsyglitzygirl was right next to him.

"i really wish we could go out now," kristen whispered.

"yeah, me too, but your health is more important," he said. "when you get your voice back, i promise, we will go out."

she smiled and did something, which robert didn't expect her to do. she kissed him. she just did it. she simply cupped his face with her palms and placed a kiss on his lips.