four

robert was beyond fascinated. he had never been told something like that. kristen had just called him "the most amazing person on earth" . he was blushing so deeply. he could not believe her words. she wasn't right. she didn't know him.

"so . . . i made you some breakfast," he said awkwardly and pushed lightly the tray towards her. she smiled at his kindness. she ate everything and rob thought how adorable was that. it was obvious how much kristen loved herself. she wasn't like the other girls who would freak out and refuse to eat all of this. she adored every inch of her body.

* * *

it had been a few days since kristen's parents had died. since then, she had been mourning. she had been wearing a black scarf around her neck and had dyed her hair back to its natural brown color. she and robert had been spending more time together.

robert had noticed that lately in tumblr, artsyglitzygirl had been more and more active. she had been sharing a lot of fan art, such as posters and drawings of her favourite bands. he noticed that she was a fan of "band of horses" too. he shared one of her statuses, which caused her to follow him. when he got her as a follower, he was so happy, he was barely standing on his feet. of course, he didn't dare to tell kristen. according to rob, she wasn't ready for the truth yet.

but one day...

kristen was standing quietly right behind rob. he was in tumblr, checking artsyglitzygirl's blog, like always. she was looking at the screen. so her friend has kept a secret from her? even after their promise to tell eachother everything?

"rob?" , kristen demanded.

rob sharply turned his head to face her. shock was written on his face. the truth had shined. she had seen everything...