two

lately robert had only been hanging out with his new friend kristen. nothing else. the responsibilities had been neglected. he had been hanging out with her so much, that tumblr, that special little site, he had completely forgotten about it. well . . . until he logged in again the day before.

he had a surprise there.

Answer:

hi, anon :) I am very well, thank you (:

xoxo,

artsyglitzygirl

when he saw the answer, he squealed from joy, like a little kid.

but what about kristen? she was his new friend. what if she found out about his obsession over some online celebrity? she would think he was weird.

"no, impossible," he muttered. kristen was not like everybody else. she would not do this, according to robert. he had to ask for advice. and he perfectly knew who would give him one.

still at the office, he opened tumblr and logged in his profile. in the matter of seconds, he had already typed his question.

anonymous asked:

i need a piece of advice. I met a girl a few days ago and i don't know if i should tell her that i have tumblr and that i am your biggest fan. help, please? with sugar on top?

he hit "send" and immediately logged out, not risking to get caught by his boss. but very soon, when he checked again, he had a reply.

answer:

dear anon, i've never met you, but i'm sure you're an amazing person. don't worry about the girl, she'll love you no matter who you are. if she doesn't, she's not worth it.

xoxo,

artsyglitzygirl

his idol was right. he couldn't risk losing his new friend by hiding his tumblr profile and obsession from her. he dialed kristen's number and when she answered, he asked her to come to his place.

"sure, I'll come," was her reply. like always, she sounded cheerful. her voice was copper and euphonius, like little chimes. this was rob's medicine, she could make him feel relaxed just by saying a simple "hello" .

the thoughts of kristen and artsyglitzygirl popped into our hero's mind. they both could make him happy in the matter of seconds. it was like he was falling in love for them two.

wow.

what was happening with him?