six

"yes! i'd love to go out with you!" , kristen squealed and hugged her friend. he never thought she would say yes. he didn't even want to look at artsyglitzygirl's blog now. he had kristen. what else could he possibly need?

but now he had to plan his date. it had to be romantical and special. where could he take her? to the cinema? too crowded. restaurant? too expensive.

after hours of thinking, he finally got an idea. to the museum! kristen loved art, she would love this place. then they could get some ice cream and listen to "band of horses" .

this date is going to be so perfect! , he thought. oh, how wrong was he!

"rob? can i use your laptop for something?" , kristen asked. he nodded and gave it to her. when he walked away, kristen turned on an audio recording program and plugged in robert's microphone. she pressed play and started singing a beautiful song.

"seems like it was yesterday, when i saw your face," she sang. she didn't know that robert was overhearing her. she kept on singing the famous song by christina aguilera, until the music faded.

he wanted to clap loudly, but he didn't want to embarass kristen. she had sung this song with such passion, it was like this song was her song.

when she gave the laptop to him, he logged into tumblr just to see that artsyglitzygirl had shared a link to a website. on the website was uploaded a video where she was singing.

oh my god! , robert thought. I'll finally see her!

but the video included only an audio and the lyrics of the song. surprisingly, it was the same song which kristen was singing a while ago. and it sounded exactly like her.

after re-listening to the song a few more times, our hero was shocked.

no! , rob thought. impossible!

kristen was artsyglitzygirl.