Farting Keyboards

"Hey Marns, wanna hang out after school?" Serenity asked during lunch.

"Sure," I said with a mouth full of food in my mouth.

Serenity shook her head and giggled.

"I can fit more food in my mouth than you!" Jeremy declared.

I swallowed. "Psh, yeah right."

"Wanna bet?" he smirked.

"Don't do it Marns, your mouth is going to explode," Adrian warned.

"Aw, Adri. You don't have to worry about me," I waved my hand back and forth.

"5 bucks on Marni," Serenity smirked.

"You don't believe in me, Ren?" Jeremy gasped. He turned towards Adrian. "You believe in me, right Adri?"

"Uh, no? I'm not gonna be apart of this."

"Why?" Jeremy whined. "You're no fun Adri," he pouted.

"Yeah Adri, join us!" I chirped.

"No," he shook his head.

"Fine," I pouted. "Ready Jer?"

"Hell yes," his eyes held determination.

"And.. Go!" Serenity yelled.

We both started to shove our lunch into our mouths. We started attracting a crowd, and people placed their bet in.

"10 bucks on Jeremy!" a guy yelled.

"15 on Marni!" another one yelled.

I continued shoving food into my mouth, and I looked over to see Jeremy struggling. I smirked, or at least tried to. A few minutes later Jeremy stopped and swallowed.

"I give up!" he hung his head down.

"VICTORY!" I stood up with my arms in the air.

People around us clapped, and they exchanged their money. The people who placed a bet on Jeremy groaned and gave their money to people who placed one on me.

"Nice job, Marns!" some people passed by and said.

I bowed. "Why, I'm honored."

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" a voice yelled.

Everyone quickly scattered. Adri and Ren stood up and tried to grab Jeremy and I away, but it was too late.

"YOU FOUR! STOP RIGHT THERE!" we turned towards the voice. Oh snap, it was the vice principal.

"Would you care to explain?" she tapped her foot on the floor.

It was kinda funny looking down at her. She was at least 5 foot tall. She was kind of a pudgy woman too. No offence to her.

"We were eating, ma'am," I said.

"Eating?" she asked.

"Why yes, it's were you take delicious food and-" I was cut off.

"I KNOW WHAT EATING IS! MY OFFICE NOW!" she pointed at me.

Adrian, Ren, and Jeremy all looked at me. They all mouthed sorry at me, and I smiled at them. I followed the vice principal to her office. She told me to sit in a chair and wait for her to be ready to talk to me. Psh, what's up with dragging me here and then tell me to wait? I looked up.

"Hey Ms. Fredrikson!" I waved at her.

She glared and looked away.

"So, how was your day."