The Wolf Boy

"I'M HERE!" I announced to the room, where the two, now three boys were waiting as I was finishing my wonderful shower.

"Finally!" Matty yelled. "It takes you 40 something minutes to shower? How have I not noticed this on the water bill?"

"Ha, she usually takes longer," Justin mumbled.

"Guys, back on topic!" Liam said.

"Right," the two boys mumbled.

"Ok, so the real reason I'm here." Liam looked at me. "One of your friends are in trouble."

"What?" I blinked.

I haven't made any new friends at school. I wouldn't really count Adrian as one. Was he? I've talked to him a few times. I've only talked to Jeremy a one or twice, so it couldn't be him either. Ariana is definitely not on my friends list. And it couldn't be Matt or Justin, I would've known someting was up since I live with them. So it only left one person.

"It's Serenity, isn't it?" I asked Liam.

To my horror, he nodded. "I'm afraid so."

"How is she in danger?" I asked, kind of scared to find out the answer.

"The pack I'm in, wolf pack, they were talking about a human girl that's a blue blood," Liam stated.

"Wait, so you're a wolf? That's so cool!" I said with excitement.

He stared at me. "Really? Shouldn't you be worried? You're friend is a blue blood and the wolves are after her!"

Realization struck me. Blue bloods were rare. Most supernatural beings wanted them for horrible reasons. What do the werewolves want with Serenity? I thought. Then another question struck me.

"Wait, you're a wolf. Why are you helping us?" I asked curiously.

He smiled mischievously. "I'm a spy."

"OH, MY, GOD! You're a spy?! That's friggin cool! Do you go on secret missions and stuff?"

Matt and Justin shook there heads at me, smiling.

"Uh, I guess?" Liam asked confused.

"AWESOME!" then my face got serious as Justin asked a question.

"So have you found out why they want her yet?" Justin asked.

"No, not yet. I can't ask too many questions though. They'll get too suspicious." Liam stated.

"That's true, so what do you suppose we'll do about them?" Matt asked.

"We kick their ass, duh," I said.

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Matt raised his brow.

"I have a plan," I smiled.

I was in the bathroom during lunch, when I heard someone sniffling in one of the stalls. It was only just me and another girl in here.

I knocked on the stall. "Um, are you ok in there?"

"Marni?" Serenity sniffed.

"Ren? What's wrong?" I started to get worried. It couldn't have been the wolves already, right? We didn't even start the plan I came up with yet!

She came out of the stall. Her eyes were all puffy and red, her make up was smeared around the eyes and her nose was red and runny.

"Wow, you look like shit," I stated.

She chuckled. "Thanks."

"No problem! I didn't mean it though. Let's get you cleaned up."

 I helped her redo some of her makeup and told her to wipe her nose.