Going Ninja

I was running like my life depended on it. Well, my life did depend on it. I was being chased by wolves for fucks sake! We almost reached the parking lot when clumsy little old  me tripped and fell flat on my face. Thank God we were still running on the sand. If we were on the pavement, that would've hurt like a bitch.

"I'M OKAY!" I stuck my thumb up.

"C'mon, Marns!" Ren tried to pull me up.

"Ah, ah, ah. You're not going anywhere,"  a voice said above us.

I looked up and saw Jarrod standing above us. Well isn't this just great.

"Well we're in deep shit this time," I muttered.

"Is he the leader?" Ren whispered beside me.

"Uh, yeah kinda," I whispered back.

"What are you two whispering about?" Jarrod asked.

"Just how sexy I am," I shrugged and stood up.

"Hand over the Blue Blood," Jarrod demanded.

"Ask nicely!" I scolded.

"Uh, please?" he tried again.

"To hell with that," I dusted the sand off of me. "How about I just kick your guy's ass instead?"

"How can a human do that?" he smirked.

Ren laughed. "I wouldn't be so sure of that."

"What?" Jarrod raised a brow.

"Ren, go ninja on them," I nudged her.

"What? How?" she looked over at me.

"It's your instinct to fight," I reminded her.

"I have no idea how!" she protested.

An idea popped into my head. "Alright, watch me first and see if you can copy my moves."

She nodded. I looked at the guys surrounding us and saw there were about 5 of them.I recognized one of them to be Caleb. I gave one them a sly grin and lifted a finger beckoning him to come at me. He looked over at Jarrod as if getting his permission if he could fight me. Jarrod nodded and the guy flew towards me. I dodged him and swung my legs kicking him on his shin making him fall. I then proceeded to knee him at his head hard and he fell down unconscious.

"Wow, you got a weak puppy there," I pointed at him while looking at Jarrod.

"He's new," Jarrod shrugged.

Another one swung his fist at me and I caught it. I smack my head into his skull and a staggered back holding onto his head.

"Dang, train your mutts better," I told Jarrod.

"I'll work on it," he smirked.

"I still need my revenge on that girl," Caleb pointed towards me.

"Why?" Jarrod asked him.

"She's a witch," Caleb said flatly.

"Why didn't you tell me this last time?" Jarrod asked him angrily.

"I thought you knew!" Caleb protested.

"I obviously didn't! I called her a human a few minutes ago!" Jarrod yelled.

"Ok, ladies. I must admit this is entertaining, but let's not get it a cat fight," I smirked. "Or shall I say dog fight?"

Caleb's nostrils flared and he and the other guy lunged towards me. I lifted my finger and sent Caleb flying away and punched the other guy square in the jaw causing him to stumble back.